Peter

Peters POV

After there 2 weeks of staying with stiles both Lydia and Peter had to go back to beacon hills Lydia to leave for MIT and Peter because well he had stuff to do and he had to go home for that.

But to say he wasn't displeased with having to go back would have been a understatement.

He felt as though he hadn't spent enough time with stiles they did technically go on dates but Lydia didn't get that it was supposed to just be stiles and himself

But stiles also hadn't relished it was supposed to be the two of them either but Peter wouldn't have blamed him, he should have made it more obvious for him to realise it was a dare and not a friend outing.

And Lydia did leave a few more days then peter did as she had to leave for college which have them more time but Peter should have taken the initiative and asked him out instead they just had sex which was also something intimate in its self.

Peter stoped his brain from thinking more about that as he had reached dereks loft, apparently he had to watch him to make sure he didn't do anymore stupid things.

He was very uncomfortable getting out of the car as stiles decided to give him a goodbye present it the form as fucking his brains out at cumming in his ass

He had to make sure to not let any of it run down his legs with derek's werewolf sense he would probably smell stiles on him and question him about it, Peter did just randomly leave for 2 weeks and return smelling like someone who also randomly left well not really randomly.

When he was outside  the loft door  he could hear 2 heartbeats one obviously being Derek but the other was the one Peter stammered at, he thought all the teens had left for school.

Deciding to just see who it is instead of thinking of all the possibilities seemed like the better option, so he slid open the door.

On the couch was Derek and Scott, as a couple you would think them to be cuddling but from what it seemed they couldn't be trying to get away from each other more.

"Peter where the hell have you been?" Derek asked slightly irritated, "I went to visit a friend" Peter replied he didn't want to tell them he was with stiles that would cause some problems

"For 2 weeks" Derek said "yes nephew for 2 weeks is that all" he said it sounded like a question but there wasn't going to be a answer

As Peter and Derek spoke Scott looked at peter something about him smelt familiar but he couldn't place it so he took a good intake of the air and thats when the look of realisation hit

He looked at him and said "you were with stiles" Derek looked back at Scott and asked "what?" Which he quickly responded with "I can smell stiles on him" Derek snapped his head back to face his uncle and asked

"What we're you doing with stiles?" A slight blush and the scent of arousal released from Peter and it did not go unnoticed.

"Peter what did you do with stiles?" Derek asked flashing his eyes as a way do forcefully get his answers which proved to work as he quickly told him "well if you must know Lydia and I went to visit him before school started, and let's just say we got a little close-"

Before he could finish what he was saying Derek leaped from the couch and pushed Peter to a wall holding him by his throat and roared at him "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" Scott came from his spot on the couch and stood next to Derek also flashing his eyes

"I didn't do anything it was all him, I never knew he had such a dominant side" that seemed to have caught both alphas of hand as Derek let go of his throat and looked at him and yelled  "GET OUT" peter just smiled and said "gladly" and with that he was back at his car heading for his own house.