Mission

It was a normal day at work for stiles just monitor the supernaturals of basically the world.

There were other divisions like the one stiles was working at all around the world

Stiles just got of his break when he got a notification telling him he was needed in his bosses office. Stiles pondered for a while what could his boss want so interested of digging a hole on his head he went to get the news.

When he got the door he knocked three times and waited for and answer

"COME IN"

And with that stiles entered the room. He marched to his bosses desk and took a seat in front of him signaling he was ready for what he was gonna be told.

"Stiles" his boss started "I have a mission for you" after that he slid a file to stiles to look at

"This is the place you're going you'll be there for around 2 month, that file contains all the info you'll need read now your being deployed today"

'Well that was a rush' stiles thought to himself, he opened the file and started to read everything
-the file
Location: California, beacon hills
Agent: Mieczyslaw Stilinski
Local alphas: Scott McCall, Derek Hale, Satomi Ito
There has been an increase in Hunter and supernatural attacks as well as a visions of death

After reading the quite small file all stiles could ask is "why me?" "You came from there and you know all three alphas there, it was the perfect option"

Stiles knew better then to argue with him on this there was no getting out of missions you we're specially picked for.

Take a deep breath stiles said "what am I supposed to do while I'm there" stiles boss smiled a little with the realisation that stiles would not be fighting him on this.

"I want you to observe, step in when it's necessary and report back to us"

"And you want me to do that for 2 months"

Stiles boss gave him a look that meant are you being dumb

Sighing stiles stood up and said "I'll be ready in 5 hours" out of all the missions stiles went on this one would kill him.