ARC 1: Chapter 14 (Shared Fantasies) [NSFW]

Third P.O.V

By the time lunch ended, everyone was stuffed and full, sitting in their seats, drinking, talking, and watching the live basketball games on TV and cheering everytime when their favorite team manages to stay ahead in every period or catch up with the opposing team.

"LePaw James, let's go!" Almost everyone in the room cheered, clapped their hands/paws, banged on the tables, and raised their fists

"Sounds like Lebron James," Muttered Jun-seo.

"What was that?" Jonah asks while holding the human in his lap.

"Nothing, it was something about my phone."

"You're still focused on that?" Dalton leans in and looks at the human.

"Why is that outdated phone so important to you?" Dean asks.

"It has my favorite things and stuff in it, that's all," Jun-seo answered with a sad and depressed tone.

"But we have soft fluffy fur, that's supposed to be your favorite thing, isn't it?"

"No it's not," Snaps Jun-seo.

"Yes it is!" The trio whines and they all start to get closer and closer.

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!" The trio got closer again.

"No it's not!"

"YES IT IS!"

"No it's not, infinite times!"

"YES IT IS, TWICE THE INFINITY!" They all leaned in and nuzzled into Jun-seo.

"That doesn't make sense! Infinity is always- (Dean's fur gets caught in Jun-seo's mouth) ACK!" Jun-seo tries to push the trio away, only for them to cuddle him harder.

"Stop squeezing and cuddling me!"

"But it feels soooo gooood~," Jonah pants and rubs himself against Jun-seo.

"Mmmm~, little cookie!" Dalton and Dean nuzzled their snouts into both sides of Jun-seo's neck. Jun-seo eventually gives into their strength and warmth as it was hopeless to fight back.

"I'm not your little cookie," Jun-seo whines as he was repeatedly assaulted with cuddles, snuggles, licks, and kisses.

"Aww~, then should I call you a little puppy then?" Dalton kisses Jun-seo on the cheek and runs his thumb on Jun-seo's lips.

Their grip on the human was so tight and strong like iron that Jun-seo could barely move and breathe freely. Too tight! Jun-seo exaggerated under their grip. Dalton moves his paw towards Jun-seo's cheek and strokes it.

"Didn't you say earlier that my paws remind you of a pillow?" Dalton smiles enthusiastically.

"I don't remember saying that," Jun-seo denies the truth as he could remember what he said earlier this morning. The trio finally released their grips and hugs on the human.

"Aww~, so you didn't mean it the whole time?" Dalton whines and makes the saddest eyes he could.

"N-No, I did mean it, but-."

"That's all it matters, my paws are just like pillows, period," Dalton puts both of his paws on Jun-seo's cheeks.

"Soft isn't it?" Jun-seo couldn't deny the fact that his paws were soft.

"How about sextuple?" Dean places his hand paws on Jun-seo's thighs and starts to massage them, sending streams of rapture throughout his body. Jonah works on his waists and massages them with both of his hand paws.