ARC 1: Chapter 16 (Doggy Love) [NSFW]

Third P.O.V

(Lemon)

Dalton gave his cock a couple of strokes before pointing it at Jun-seo's entrance. He rubs the tip against the human and the two moaned and panted. Jun-seo starts to whine, pant, breathe heavily, and moan as Dalton rubs his cock against him.

Dean and Jonah quickly wrapped their lips around Jun-seo's nipples and sucked and swirled with it like hungry puppies. The sensation overpowered Jun-seo and the human starts to whine and pant even louder. His eyes rolled upward as Dalton started to make his way in. He shoves the head of his cock into Jun-seo's entrance, making the human yelp.

"God~, so tight~! Aherg~! Just like I imagined~!" Dalton moans.

"D-D-DaLton~! I-I don't think it won't go in..." Jun-seo comments before having Dalton shove his cock halfway in.

"AHH~!" Jun-seo moans loudly as his cock shutters and hardens. How was I able to take all of that? Jun-seo thought before he felt himself leaking.

Dalton keeps on pushing his cock into the little human's poor ass while moaning and panting loudly and lewdly, "You like that, Jun-seo~?" Dalton starts to shove more of his cock all the way until at the point where Jun-seo's entrance engulfs it entirely. The feeling of Dalton's entire monstrous cock inside of him made Jun-seo hang his tongue out.

"Wow~, didn't expect you to take that much~," Dalton strokes Jun-seo's butt while the poor human whines and pants as he could feel Dalton's thick, fat cock inside of him.

"You're too big," Jun-seo moans as his body was being messed with by three beastmen. Dalton kept his cock inside of Jun-seo while he tried his best not to thrust as he wanted Jun-seo to get used to the feeling.

"Does it hurt?"

"Sort of."

Dean stops licking Jun-seo's nipple and changes his position. He gets a hold of Jun-seo's shoulders and leans to kiss him on the lips. The hunky husky penetrates Jun-seo's lips with his tongue and explores the human's mouth.

"Mmm~," The husky softly growls and murmurs as Jun-seo tries to push back by using his own tongue, only to have it pinned due to Dean's strength. Jun-seo whines and whimpers in desperation in his falling defense,

"So cute and innocent~," Jonah moans as he strokes himself while sucking on Jun-seo's nipple.

Without a warning, Dalton begins to thrust at a slow and steady pace. Each thrust made Jun-seo gasp and whimper as he was being fucked slowly by a beastman's large cock.

"Ohh~, yes~!" Dalton howls and hangs his tongue loosely out.

Jun-seo wanted to complain about how big Dalton was during intercourse. However, the feeling of Dalton's warm cock and the pleasure disarmed Jun-seo's resistance and left him beseeching for it to pour white semen into him and all over his body.

"G-Give it to me~..." Jun-seo whimpers quietly.

"What was that~?" Dalton asks.

"Ahh~ Give it to me~!" Jun-seo manages to cry out despite Dean's tongue. He could feel his erection becoming a hard solid as he drowns in pleasure.

"Aww~, so you want my puppies in you~?" Dalton keeps on thrusting slowly.

"Y-Yes~!" Said Jun-seo, not caring and forgetting about his morals or his sexuality. He wants to receive their warm love regardless of their differences. And once again had his mouth occupied again by Dean.