A Reunion... of sorts...

/\Mabel's POV/\
"Mabel!" The familiar looking dragon roared.
Was it just me, or did that dragon say my name?
It started making different growling noises.
I started backing up slowly.
It looked at me sadly, then the other, purple dragon growled something to the familiar looking one.
The male-looking familiar one brightened up and put it's paw out looking like it was telling me to stop.
Not wanting to get on its bad side, I stopped. He put his paw down and picked something off of it's backand set it in front of me, I examined it and relized what it was and started crying.
The male dragon shook it's head and pointed to Dippers journal sticking out of the pocket and then to him self.
I don't understand.
He tilted his head at me and pointed again. Then he looked like he gave up and put it back on then started scratching symbols on the ground and pointed to it, I looked at it and shrugged at him, they just looked like scratches.
He sighed. Then brighted up one more time and pointed to the blue Pine Tree on his forehead.
It looked like the one on Dipper's hat. And the dragon has his vest and his journal which he would never let go of...
"Dipper...?" I said slowly, barely believing it when he finally smiled and nodded.
"Dipper?! What happened?!"
He growled a couple times.
"Was that supposed to be English?"
He looked down sadly.
"You can't, can you?"
He shook his head.
"Who's your friend?"
He looked down to side, then walked into the forest and riped it out and showed it to me and pointed to the female dragon.
It was a thistle bush.
"Her name is Thistle Bush?"
He shook his head and put up one claw.
Meaning... One word? Are we doing charades now?
"Thystle...?"
Dipper nodded.
"Okay. So come on back with me, they'll be thrilled your back!"
He looked worried.
"Don't worry, I'm sure they won't freak out, and we'll be able to fix you!"
Thystle scoffed making a small (color) flame and Dipper growled some things at her. I ignored that.
"One problem though, I don't remember how to get back to the Shack..."
Dipper motioned at his wings and tilted one down so I could ride on his back.
I got on and we took off, Thystle following, I pointed and said directions and eventually we took the correct turns and got back to the Mystery Shack.
Dipper landed and I got off.
"Ok, stay here and I'll go get everyone."
I walked inside and yelled,
"I GOT DIPPER, EVERYONE COME OUTSIDE!"
I heard a response after I got outside. It was Grunkle Stan,
"Mabel?!"
Everyone came outside. Grunkle Stan, Soos, Wendy and even Waddles followed them out.
When they saw the dragons in the yard they almost rushed back inside, but I waited by the door to shut it and lock it just in case they reacted badly.
"Mabel! Let us inside!" Grunkle Stan says.
"No! I brought Dipper back and we're going to help him!"
"Well where is he?" Wendy questions.
"Right there!" I said pointing to him.
He growled shyly and with his head down, Thystle nudged him sympathetically with her wing.
"Thats Dipper?!" Soos yelled.

/\Poppy here and I just wanted to say, 1.02k views! I would have never believed if anyone would have told me before that I would get that many views on my story. And I have to say, I really appreciate it!
In other news, This chapter would be on posted on Sunday but I just finished it and want to publish it now, so that means there might not be a new chapter on Sunday unless I can think of something past this writers block.
If you have any ideas for how it should go on past this, write it in the comments and yours might get picked, and don't worry, of course you'll get credit for it.
One more awesome thing, If you like Venturiantale check out my new story I am writing, An Out Of Body Experience, the first chapter will be posted after I post this, I hope you guys will like it!/\
                                                        -P.S.