The Village

/\617 views! Holy Arceus, thats a LOT!/\

"I've never met a rogue before. That is what you are right?"

A rogue? The Village? What is going on?

"A rogue, um, yeah, I am a rogue, but, uh, if - I mean, because you're not supposed to be outside and you aren't a rogue, what are you doing out here?"

She blushed,

"I only wanted some of the rare flowers that only grew out here..."

She looked down and picked up a forgotten crushed pink flower that looked a bit like a Queen Ann's Lace.

Wait, I've seen those before.

"Hey, I know where one of those are, if you don't mind a short, uh, fly?"

She looked at me, studying me

"Okay."

/\Time Skip/\

We flew to a small clearing and landed

"I'll go get some and you watch out for gnomes." I offered

"Alright."

I picked a boutique and tied them off with some vine.

Before I could turn around I felt a poke with a sharp claw on my shoulder and my vest being picked up.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked defensively still holding a boutique of pink Queen Ann's Laces.

"What are you doing with a human-made thing on you?"

Oh I forgot about my vest.

"I found it in the woods and needed an extra space to carry things."

Yup, thats what happened, not suspicious at all, don't ask any questions please.

"Sure," She said not convinced at all bust not wanting to get into a conversation about it.

I know she doesn't trust me a single bit, and Amethyst is as shart as a Thistle, I can tell by how her normal face is usually a scowling one.

Hey, Amethyst Thistle, that would be a good nickname for her, she probably wouldn't like it thought, the thought made me smile a bit.

She handed me my vest and I put it on and handed her the flowers.

"Wow! There was a lot!" She stated looking down at them. She tilted her head up a bit and whispered a small "Thanks." I guess she isn't used to saying that.

I smiled, "Anytime, Thystle."

Whoops! The nickname just sliped out, my ears went backand I looked down embarrassed. If dragons can blush then my whole face went red, or, at least a darker shade of orange.

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing! I didn't mean to!"
"What. Did. You. Call. Me?"

"Just a nickname I randomly came up with and no reason at all!"
"Dipper, What-"

"Okay! Fine! I just called you Thystle! No reason or anything!"

"Thysle? I dunno, I kind of like it, it fits."

I looked at her dumbfounded, so she knows she's sharp whitted?

"What? It's cool, it goes with my attitude."

"Uh-huh."

"We should really be heading back in case someone sees us, how do you stay hidden anyway?"

"Oh, I, um, usually just stay in the... deeper forest and shadows."

She studied me again. I now believe she can tell if I am lying.

"Come on, let me show you my house in The Village."

Her seeing my reluctant expression pulled me along, literally, she grabed my wrist and started flying. She has a very strong grip and that forsed me to start flying so I won't get dragged throught the tops of the trees.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone see you."

"That-ugh-I don't-ow-That's not what-ouch!" I couldn't finish my horribly thrown together sentence because I kept flying to low and geting hit by the tall tree braches.

And the fact that we were flying fast towards the blank side of a mountain!!

"Let GO!!! We're gonna hit the mountain!! STOP! THYSTLE!!"

/\I know I said every Sunday and I will but when I have time I will also be updating. So every Sunday and whenever I have time. This is also to make up for the very long time that I was gone. So, did Amy forget where the village is? Will they hit the wall? Does Amy like Drapper secretly (Maybe ;) DrapperThystle XD)? Does Drapper like Amy? Probably. Find out all of this and more, next time./\
                                         -P.S.