Drapper

My head hurts so bad!!!

What happened...

Oh, right, Bill.

My head is throbbing to the beat of my heart...

Which is exceptionally quick for some reason, but I don't feel like I should for it to be beating this fast. It's faster then when I am running away from danger, but it feels normal.

But enough of that. Where am I?

I look around, it looks like the same clearing I was in but I'm next to a small freshwater pond which must have been out of sight because of all the monsters in the way, blocking the view.

I'm thirsty.

I look at the pond and then lean over to take a sip.

I see my reflection and scream!

But it comes out as a loud roar.

I look again and touch my face. It is real.

My reflection in the pond shows a orange reptilian face with black slit pupils and red cat-like irises. A blue Pine Tree off my hat is in the middle of my forehead. My ears are the same color blue. I look at the rest of my body: though I'm not wearing clothing I look almost like I am, a red shirt like pattern on the upper half of my body, dark grey on the bottom half, only my feet, arms, head, and neck am I light orange. The grey travels all the way up my tail, besides the tip, which is red and a bit loer down, which is blue, and down my legs besides my feet. I have black claws and razer shap blade-like teeth, and huge, magnificent dark blue wings with light blue membrane between.

Despite myself I start to fly.

It comes naturally to me, like instinct.

I land softly, perfectly.

Arg! Stop! I do want to become human again, right? Yes! Yes I do!

I've created a mental list of things to do:

-Find belongings

Check. My vest was laying next to me with everything safe and sound hidden in the secret inside pocket. I found a vine and remade my vest so it could hang off my shoulders like a horses pack.

-Test to see if I can speak English

I spoke uncertain, "Hello, uh, my name is Dipper Pines." It came out in a series of growls, it was weird, I could understand what I said, I don't know how, but I still knew it wasn't English. I sighed, which also came out as a growl.

-Can I breath fire?

It wasn't important, but I'm so curious. I tryed. A huge burst of surprisingly dark midnight blue fire burst out of my mouth.

Cool!

-Can I still write and read in English?

I pulled out my Journal and a pen. I started flipping to a page with lots of writing on it, I couldn't read it. Crap. What if I can't understand English either?! How will I communicate will Mabel, or Grunkle Stan, or anyone?! I took a deep breath and tryed writing on the inside of the back of the book with my pen, it came out in scribbles of symbols, it must be the language of Dragons. I could still read it.

I put my Journal back in my improved vest, when a roaring scream filled the air...

/\Now you know. But who is screaming? And will Dipper (or Drapper, Dragon Dipper) be able to become human ever again? Stick around till next time for the answers! (The pictures are drawn by me and please don't steal them or my language) I will add the language and other pictures, in the next parts which will be blank other then the pics, sorry in advance fo that too./\
                            -P.S.