Kidnapped

/\3rd Person POV/\

Dipper's head hit a branch and knocked him out as he was being dragged backwards by gnomes and other monsters of the forest. Wendy was pursuing Dipper's kidnappers but the barnches and trees started growing closer together as they ran futher into the dence forest.

Wendy did try though, to cut through all of the branches and vegetation but it was just too thick, and once she got through the first layer of the forest they were way too far away and there was still so much stuff in the way.

"Dipper!!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs. She started to cry, and ran back to the Shack.

  /\Dipper's POV/\

My head hurt, I think I have a concution. I hear taking, my eyes flutter open a crack. Every monster I have seen and maybe more are packed into this clearing. And who was standing in front of me? The one and only Gideon Gleeful, laughing hysterically,

"Finally, I can get my revenge on Dipper Pines!!"

I was tied to a tree

"How did you get out of jail?"

I managed to groan.

"Oh, you little monster enemys here came and broke me out to help with a plan that would get revenge on you for thwarting all of their plans."

I saw a summoning ritual behind him with a picture of me with my eyes crossed out in red marker in the middle.

Jeff, the king (or leader, whatever you would call him) of the gnomes, stepped up to me,

"You have always stoped our plans and called us the monsters!!! Now you will feel what it's like! With some help from your buddy, Bill Cipher!"

A roar from all the monsters started after this statement, like cheering.

This filled me with a cold sense of dread.

Gideon started to chant to summon Bill. I yanked my hands over and over trying to get free, my heart beating faster then a humming bird's. It was no use, he finished the summoning. It was dead silent in the clearing as the world turned gray and a familiar laughing filled the air.

"Well, well, well, Gideon, summoning me again, what do you want this time?" Bill said

"With the help of the creatures of the forest we want revenge on Dipper!"

"Oooh! What do you have in mind?" Bill asked floating close to Gideon.

He started whispering to Bill.

"That isn't too hard, and I want some revenge too. This is a perfect plan!"

Bill floated to me and put his hands on my head.

I tryed to wighle out of it,

"NO! What are you going to do!!"

The monsters roared louder then before as Bill's blue fire engulfed me.

I started screaming as loud as I could.

All I can remember is as blinding pain as I passed out.

/Didn't I tell you action was coming? Stay tuned for the next part to see what the Monsters revenge did to Dipper. 'Till next time.\
                                       -P.S.