Loverboy

As you were laying in your bed, you hear a knock on your door. Your boyfriend opened the door and smiled. "Your mom let me in," he said walking towards you. You got up out of bed and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" you asked pulling away from the hug. "I just wanted to see you," he said smirking. You smiled at him then went back to your bed and laid down. He got in the bed with you and put his arm around your shoulders. You got on your phone to find a text message from your best friend. You started to reply when your boyfriend snatches the phone. "Hey!" you yell. He held it up tall so you couldn't reach it. You got up and stood up on your bed, but just as you did, he got up too. 

"That's not fair!" You complained. 

You tried to jump up and grab it but you just fell right back to the bed. 

You jumped again, but you accidentally knocked your boyfriend down, making him topple down with you. 

"Ha!" You said grabbing your phone. You heard a groan come from him. "You okay baby?" You asked. 

"Y/n..." He said looking down.

 You looked down to find you on top of him. Your eyes traveled back up to his as he grabbed your waist and flipped you over, so he was on top of you. 

"Bab-" you started, but you were cut off by his lips touching yours. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck while his traveled down your body. He looked up at you before getting to the waistband of your shorts. You gave him a slight nod and he pulled down your shorts. Your hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head breaking the kiss. His hands went back up to your waist. His grip tightened every second you stuck your tongue down his throat. 

He wrapped his arms around your body lifting you up onto his lap. One of his hands wrapped around your neck, slightly choking you. 

You started to move your ass back and forth making him break your kiss throwing his head back in pleasure. You smiled and went faster and faster. His hands gripped your waist tight. You felt a bulge under you, signaling you that you weren't going to be able to walk tomorrow. 

------------------------------------------

He brought his head back to yours making your faces less than an inch away from each other. 

he then pushes you so you fall back onto the bed. He quickly starts taking off his belt, throwing it on the hardwood floor. He slipped his pants off revealing his bulge even more. He slowly starts taking off his boxers making his dick even bigger than it was before. 

you slightly gasped as you saw his huge cock. He takes the thin straps of your panties and slowly slides them off. He looked at your body then quickly took off your shirt. His arms wrapped around your body once again, taking off your bra. 

He started kissing your neck leaving marks behind. He slowly makes his way down your torso to your pussy. He starts circling your pussy teasing you intentionally. You grabbed the back off his head tightening your grip on his hair. His tongue circled your clit. You threw your head back in pleasure, he knew what he was doing. 

He quickly pulls away leaving you flustered. He gives you a slight grin, seeing your frustration on your face. He brought his face close to yours. You smashed your lips into his putting your hands on his face. One of his hands placed his dick inside of you, making you moan slightly. 

He started thrusting in and out slowly but got faster every time you moaned. You threw your head back and let him use you. 

He took your legs and put them on his shoulders still thrusting in and out. 

"What's my name?" He asked you.

"D-da-a-daddy," You struggled to say.

"Good girl," He said pulling out. 

You looked at him confused and then covered your body with the sheets. He climbed over you and laid down right next to you. You are both still panting loudly.

"I-I love you," You struggled to say catching your breath. 

There was silence after that. You started to overthink, 'did he not love me?' 'Did I say it too soon?'

Your eyes started to tear up, "I love you too darling," He finally said turning to you. 

"You do?" You asked turning your head to his. 

"Of course darling," He said kissing you on the forehead. 

He wrapped his arms around you, making you feel warm and safe. You let out a relieved sigh and slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.