Brothers Friend

Mature content warning!!

You woke up to the loud sound of rock music blasting through the thin walls of your house. You stumbled out of bed and stormed over to your brothers room half asleep. You kicked his door open and his friends head jolted towards the door.

"Turn that damn music off," you said.

"What? I can't hear you!" Your brothers responded turning the music up more.

"Turn off the music!" You yell. You knew your brother could hear you, but of course, he wasn't listening.

After a couple minutes of waiting for the music to be turned down you stormed out of his room into the bathroom. You got a massive headache from the music and the bright color changing led lights that his walls were aligned with. You shut the door behind you and leaned over the counter. You dropped your head and sighed.

You sat down on the toilet seat and leaned back. Your head throbbed in pain. You turned on the shower, hoping the hot water would help get rid of the headache. You waited for a minute and then got in. You pulled your hair back with your fingers, feeling the hot water fall on your back made you feel calm.

Your brothers music was drowned by the water falling to your feet. You just stood in the shower for a while savoring the warm water.

You quickly heard the door open, so you pulled back the shower curtain just enough to peak your head out into the bathroom. Your brothers friend stood in front of you looking at you.

"Can I help you?" You asked trying to cover up your body with the curtain.

He didn't respond to you, all he did was stare. "Do you need something?" You asked getting a little annoyed.

You saw him come a little closer to you. You saw his hand travel down to his waist band and slip off his sweat pants.

"B/n!" You yell covering your eyes. You quickly jerk back into the shower pulling the curtain back to its original position. The curtain slid open on the other end of you and your brothers friend stepped in.

His body, his body was sculpted by the gods. He had muscles in every inch of his beautiful body.

"You like what you see?" He asked grabbing your chin and tipping it up facing his face. You gave him a slight nod in response.

His hands wrapped around your waist pulling your body into his. Butterflies started to fly in your stomach making your stomach twist and turn in confusion, but excitement. He leaned down to your ear. His breath almost matched the waters warmth.

He started to kiss your neck leaving trails of marks whilst his hands remain on your waist. His grip around you got a little tighter. Your arms wrapped around his neck. You jumped up wrapping your legs around his waist. He removed his hands and replaced them on your ass, supporting you.

He backed you up against the wall. The warmth of the water left and was blocked by his huge body that towered over you. You grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Your hands ran through his wet hair, making him groan just slightly. You got off of him and backed him against the other wall.

His hands traveled up and down your body to various places. He pushed you away and pointed down, signaling for you to sit down. You sat down in the tub with the water running down your face. He got down too and pushed you, so you were laying down. He got on top of you and started kissing you again. You felt his cock rub against your leg. You felt his hand wrap around his cock and place it right next to your clit, teasing you.

You pull away, "come on, do it," you said. He did what you said and placed his cock inside of you, making you groan. You readjusted to his size. He started thrusting inside of you, making you moan.

"You have to be quiet sweat heart," he grunted. He pounded inside of you. Every time he thrusted made your stomach twist.

"Y/n!" Your brother yelled. You both ignored him and kept going but then you heard the door open. "Y/n!" He stormed in.

"What?!" You yelled getting up.

"Where did b/n go?!" He yelled back.

"I don't know! Go look for him!" You yell back. You heard the door close and you turned to him. You both chuckled a little.

"Seems like he needs me," he said putting his hand on your face.

"I'll see you later," you smirked.

He gave you a smile and stepped out of the shower dripping wet.