Red Dress

Mature content warning!! <3

You were fighting with your boyfriend over something stupid. You guys have been fighting for the last couple days, whilst ignoring each other.

You were laying in your bed just scrolling through your phone, you get a text message from your best friend.

Girlie! You should come to my party!

You decided that you needed to get out more, so you replied with a yes.

About 30 minutes later you started getting ready. You got on your make up and curled your hair, which you never do.

You picked out a short tight red dress that complemented all of your curves, making you look perfect. You got on your heels and went down stairs. You looked around the corner to see your boyfriend looking in the refrigerator. You took off your heels and tried to sneak by him, but as you got passed him, he closed the door and turned around.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going looking like that?" He asked sternly.

"Out," you said bluntly.

"Where?" He asked again coming up to you.

"I'm just going to a party, I'll see you later," you said bending down and putting your shoes back on.

"No you're not," he said grabbing your waist.

"What?" You asked leaning back up toward him.

"You're not going like that," he said.

"Or else what?" You asked.

"Or I will bend you over this counter and fuck you until you can't feel your legs," he whispered in your ear.

"You wish," you whispered back.

He gave you a stare and then tightened his grip on your waist. He threw you over his shoulder, "b/n!" You yelled.

He didn't say anything. He walked over to the counter and threw you on it making you lay on your stomach. He slid off your heels and lifted the bottom of your dress. He slid off your red panties and threw them on the floor. You heard him unzip his pants.

He slid in his dick making you moan in pleasure. You readjusted to his size. He started thrusting in and out making you moan even louder. He started going faster and faster making you grip the sides of the counter.

His hands were on your waist pushing and pulling you every time he thrusted. You felt his arm wrap around you and pull you up against his body.

"What's my name?" He asked.

"B/n," you said smirking.

"Wrong," he said thrusting in and out harder.

"D-daddy," you struggled to say.

"That's my girl," he said kissing your neck.

You threw your head back on his shoulder whilst he thrusted in and out of you. He pulled out of you and let you breathe.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asked turning you towards him.

You shook your head.

He took your waist and lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he walked over to the couch. He sat you down.

"Spread them," he said grabbed your knees.

You did as he told you. He got on his knees and started sucking. You grabbed the back of his head in pleasure. His tongue circled sound your clit teasing you purposely.

"Stop b/n," you said softly.

He pulled away and got on top of you. He knew what he did. You pushed him off of you. You got up and pushed him back on the couch. You got on top of him straddling your legs across his. You grabbed his dick and placed it inside of you. You started to go up and down. You put your arms on his shoulder whilst his is on your waist.

"God you're so fucking good at this," he whispered under his breathe.

You gave him a smile and then started kissing his neck leaving a trail of marks. After a little while you got off of him out of breathe.

"You okay princess?" He asked out of breathe as well.

"Oh I just have to go to the party," you smirked walking over to your panties and putting them back on.

"You're actually going to that thing?" He asked annoyed.

"Yep," you said pulling your dress back down.

"You can just punish me later," you said leaning over the back of the couch in his ear.

You left before he could say anything, but you knew, you weren't going to be able to feel your legs tomorrow.