Psychopath

You and your sworn enemy were fighting in a dark ally in the middle of the night. He threw you against the wall making you fall to the ground in pain. You and him have been fighting for the past hour and you have been getting beaten up ever since.

Your knees and head were bleeding and you couldn't feel much of your fingers. Your vision blurred in and out as you sat on the ground helpless.

"Give up?" Your enemy asked getting down to your level.

"Never," you grunted getting up.

Pain in your stomach swirled around as you moved, it made you want to vomit.

"Motivated I see," he smirked.

You have him a slight eye roll and then tried to punch him in the face but he dodged your hand. He punched you right in the face, making you fall back to the ground against the hard brick wall.

"Just give up!" He said annoyed.

"Why don't you just kill me?!" You screamed.

"Daring, killing you would be no fun," he said grabbing your chin. 

"Plus, I'd rather have you go through all of this pain than sitting in hell," he added.

"God your weird," you said trying to make him mad.

His grin faded. "I can kill you though," he said getting up.

You knew what he could do to you. It didn't scare you though, all he ever done is hurt you, nothing more.

"Then do it," you said getting up again.

He turned around and looked you straight in the eyes.

"No," he said walking away into the street light.

He walked away around the corner, you fell to your knees in pain. "God," you said under your breathe.

You got up and again and dragged you leg to the street lamp trying to track down a passing car.

After a minute of waiting you saw a car coming your way. You held your hand out trying to make them see you. They pulled over and rolled down their window.

"Need a ride?" He asked looking at you.

"Yes please," you said opening the door and getting in.

"Oh dear, your head is bleeding," he said looking over at you.

"Yeah I know," you smiled.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I tripped over a cement block in the ally and hit my head on the wall," you lied.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked.

"Oh no, it's alright," you said.

"So where are you heading?" He asked.

"You know the diner on miners street?" You asked.

"Sure do," he said turning to the left.

"I need to go there," you smiled.

"Will do," he said turning the car one more time. 

A few minutes later you guys arrived at the diner. "Thank you so much sir," you said getting out of the car.

"No problem," he said driving away into the dark street.

You turned to the door and walked in. Al heads turned to you as you entered including the waiters.

You sat down in one of the booths and rested your head on the window sill.

"Do you want coffee?" A young man asked coming up to the table.

"Please," you sighed.

The man walked away and you just stared in the window. He came back with a cup of coffee and then left you again. The bell on the door rang, you turned your head to find your enemy walking in.

He immediately spotted you and started walking your way. "What?" You asked taking a sip of your coffee.

"So this is what you do after you get your ass kicked?" He asked sitting down.

You gave him an eye roll and didn't say anything.

"What do you want?" You asked setting down the cup.

"I need to know the location of the antivirus," he said leaning into the table so no one else could hear or conversation.

"I don't know where it is," you said bluntly.

"I know you do," he said leaning back.

"Nope," you said getting out a five dollar bill from your pocket.

You got up and started walking away when your enemy spun you around. "I know you know where it is, and if you tell me, I can give you something in return," he whispered in your ear.

"What would you give me in return?" You asked.

"Anything," he said.

You looked up and him and he looked down at you. "Fine," you said putting out your hand. He shook your hand and you both walked out of the diner like nothing had happened.

"So where is it?" He asked.

"It's in sector 7," you said pointing towards the trees.

"Your sector 7?" He asked.

"Yes," you sighed.

"Alright and if you are telling me the truth, then what do you desire?" He asked.

"I want you to kill me," you said.

His face dropped. "What?" He asked.

"You promised yourself that you would never kill anyone and if you did, your whole fleet would turn against you," you smirked.

"I want you to kill me," you said.

"I can't do that," he said.

"Why not?" You asked.

He came closer to you, "without you, my life would be worthless," he whispered in your ear.