Bodyguard

You were fighting with your boyfriend.

"You just don't care about anyone else!" You screamed at him.

"I have cared for you ever since you stepped into my life!" He yelled back.

"You think that you have cared for me? But all you have ever done was control me!" You yell back.

"I have given you a home and safety!" He screamed back.

"Oh, you think that you can solve all of my problems with money!" You exclaim."You think that you are so powerful with all of this money! Well, guess what? You're not!" You yell in his face.

"God no wonder your father didn't want you," He said loud enough for you to hear.

Your face dropped and the room went silent. "What?" You asked.

He had just realized what he had said. "Oh, y/n I'm so sorry!" He said coming up to you.

"Did you just use my father against me?" You asked with tears in your eyes.

"Look, I didn't mean it!" He said putting his hands on your arms. 

"Are you fucking joking?" You asked angrily.

You got your coat and walked out of the room with him following you. "Y/n, I'm sorry!" He yelled behind you. 

You stormed downstairs not saying anything. You trusted him with that secret and he used it against you. You started getting on your shoes, "Y/n please don't leave!" He said with a shaky voice.

"I think we need some time apart b/n," You said looking at him.

"Where are you even going to go?" He asked.

"I'll figure something out," You said walking out of the house in tears.

 You walked out of his driveway and down the street to a small coffee shop. You walked in and sat down at one of the stand-alone tables.

"Can I get you anything dear?" An old lady asked walking up to the table.

"No thank you," You said trying to hide your face.

She walked away and you slid down in your seat. You buried your face in your hands trying to muffle your cries. About 30 minutes later, you saw a familiar figure walk into the coffee shop and sit down in front of you. It was your boyfriend's bodyguard.

"He wants you back home," He said quietly.

"That isn't my home," You sighed.

"Well it's the only place your safe," he said. 

"I'm not going back, I haven't had enough time," You said wiping your tears off of your face.

"Y/n, he cares about you," He said putting his hand on your arm.

"I don't care if he cares for me, I just need time," You said getting up.

"Well don't stay out for long, he will track you down," He said getting up too.

You quickly walked out of the coffee shop and felt the bodyguard's gaze on you as you walked away. About an hour walking, you started to get tired. You heard a car pull up behind you. You turned your head and saw the bodyguard get out of the car. 

"He wants you home now," He said grabbing your arm.

"I'm not going back there," You said trying to pull away from his grip.

"Y/n it's an order," He said dragging you into the car.

You slumped down in your seat while he started the car.

"Why don't you want to go back," He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"I just don't want to see him," You said bluntly.

"You know he loves you," He said quietly.

"That isn't love," You said crossing your arms. 

"He was just angry," He said defending him.

"Well he needs to fix his anger problems," You rolled your eyes.

You turned your head towards the window watching the trees pass by. You felt a warm hand place on your thigh so you quickly jerked your head down to your thigh. 

"What the fuck?" You asked.

He didn't say anything, "Dude what the hell are you doing," You asked trying to push off his hand. 

You tried taking off his hand, but his grip only got tighter. His hand started traveling up to the waistband of your pants. 

"Bro stop," You said trying to push his hand away again.

You looked around the car and spotted the lock and unlock button. You quickly unlocked the door and jumped out of the slowly moving car. You rolled on the ground, making bruises and scratches appear over your body. The car quickly came to a halt. 

"Y/n!" You heard him yell.

You got up ignoring the pain and started running into a small field area. You heard him run after you so you tried to run even faster. You got your phone out from your back pocket and dialed your boyfriend. 

"Hello?" He asked.

"Help b/n, your psycho bodyguard is fucking chasing me!" You yelled on the phone.

"I'll be right there," he said hanging up the phone. 

You ran for a while across the field until you saw a familiar street. You ran up to the street and saw your boyfriend's car pull up in front of you. Your boyfriend got out of the car and held his arms out wide so you ran into them as he hugged you.

"Are you hurt?" He asked softly.

"Just scratches and bruises," You said hugging him.  

"Sir!" His bodyguard said running up to us.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked holding you tight.

"Well I picked her up in the car and she jumped out of the car!" He said trying to defend himself.

Your boyfriend looked down at you, and you gave him a slight head shake.

"He started touching me," You said quietly.

"He what?" your boyfriend asked.

"He started touching my thigh and he started to touch me," You said quietly.

Your boyfriend didn't say anything. "Alright, let's go," He said signaling the bodyguard to drive.

You looked at your boyfriend in confusement. He didn't say or do anything. You both got in the back of the car whilst the bodyguard drove you home. 

You all walked in the house, "Hey can I see you for a second?" Your boyfriend asked your bodyguard.

"Sure," he said following your boyfriend into his office.

They didn't come out for about an hour. Your boyfriend finally walked out of the office and hugged you tightly. "He's gone now," He whispered in your ear.