Mafia Man

You woke up in the middle of the night to find the bed empty. You got out of bed to find the door opened. You walk out to see him in his office.

"Baby?" You asked walking in.

"What are you doing awake darling?" He asked getting out of his chair.

"I just noticed you weren't in bed," You said hugging him.

"Is everything alright?" You asked pulling away from the hug.

"It's concourse one, they have been messing with the controls again," He sighed.

"Why don't you just get some guards for the sector?" You asked confused.

"All of my guards are either here, or at concourse five," He said burring his head into your shoulder.

His phone starts to ring, he quickly looked up and picked up the phone.

"Yes?" He asked sternly.

There were a few minutes of pure silence. "Fix it," He said angrily. He hung up the phone and rubbing his face in annoyance.

"What happened?" You asked.

"The vials were stolen," He said not looking at you.

You took a second, "Well they can't use them," You finally said.

"What?" He asked looking at you.

"Those vials only work with the first dose, remember?" You asked.

He took a second and looked at you, "You are a genius," He said coming up to you.

He kissed you then picked up his phone and dialed a number. He started talking, the conversation went back and forth for a little while and then he hung up the phone.

"So?" You asked curiously.

"You were right, the vials only worked with the first dose, and the lab workers wrote down all of the trails so we only lost the test vials," He said happily.

"Well, that's great!" You exclaimed.

"Thank you, baby," He whispered in your ear.

"No problem," You smiled.

He looked at your eyes then your lips, "If you want to kiss me, then just do it," You said smirking.

He gave you a sarcastic eye roll then placed his lips onto yours. He placed his hands on your face, his embrace felt warm and comforting.

"God you're amazing," He whispered in your ear.

He grabbed your ass, signaling for you to jump up. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist whilst he started to walk over to the bedroom.

He placed you down on the bed, with him on top. "Can we just cuddle?" He asked softly.

"Of course baby," You smiled.

He got off of you and got on the other side of the bed. You scooted against the headboard, he got in your arms putting his head on your chest. You placed your hand on his head, playing with his hair.

"I love you," He said softly.

"I love you too," You whispered.

You both fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling happy and safe.