DOTS 17: I Think I'm Inlove

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

   "I have to punish you." Jayven whispered to Abby. Abby looked at Jayven and asked 'why?'

"Because you met Jake when I wasn't around." Jayven said and sat down.

"No, That was because-" She said but Jayven preceded her.

"You have to be more cautious of guys." It says.

"I'm sorry." Abyy replied.

"If you're this cute Abby I might kiss you." Jayven teases Abby.

Then Jayven kissed Abby's neck. All Abby could do is close her eyes.

"You're really adorable." Jayven told Abby while looking at Abby's face.

"Make such a mesmerizing face." He added.

Then he slowly removed the buttoning of Abby's dress and while in the middle Jayven stopped and Abby looked up, and when Abby opened her eyes she saw Jayven staring at her.

"Take off your clothes." Jayven said seductively and Abby followed Jayven who was just staring at what she was doing.

"I can't..." Abby said as it stopped.

"That's all I can do." Abby said even though she hadn't removed all the buttons on her dress.

Then she leaned her head on Jayven's shoulder.

"Sorry." Abby whispered and Jayven resisted himself and bit his lips.

"Oh come on, you're so cute." Jayven said and hugged Abby.

"I'm really worried now." Jayven said and patted Abby's head while hugging her.

"No, It's only because it's you..." Abby's innocent reasoning.

"I know." He said to Abby.

"You only show this face to me, right?" Jayven said.

Then after that he gently laid Abby down on the bed.

"Abby..." Jayven growled while looking at Abby who just stared.

"You're so cute when your eyes are closed." Jayven said to Abby.

"But can you look here?" Jayven said.

They were both naked and only a blanket wrapped them and Jayven sat on Abby with both of his hands.

"Feel me using all your five senses." Jayven said to Abby.

"Just look at me Abby." Jayven said while looking at Abby.

Abby only can do is tighten her hand held by Jayven to what they were doing until they did it.

That evening something happened to Jayven and Abby. They did nothing but feel what was going on between the two of them. Pleasure and lust.

"You're so unbelievable huh." Smiling Theo said to Jayven on the other line.

"You've been able to do everything just for the woman you love." He added.

"You're calling me just to complain." Jayven said.

"As you wish, my company needs to do a lot because of what you did." Theo said on the other line.

"Be thankful that I didn't fully crush you." Jayven said smiling but fafa father.

"Oh, I'm so afraid." Theo replied with a laugh.

"But well, I know she's important to you." Theo said.

"Don't fall for her." Jayven said angrily.

"Well, I'm not going to let that happen." Jayven added and ended the call.

"It's true. It seems like I've changed quite a bit." Jayven said while looking at Abby's face.

Abby rolled and Jayven gently pinched Abby's nose.

"Good night." Jayven smiled and kissed Abby on the forehead who was fast asleep.

...

"Zaileigh Abby Merindah. Focused on this girl first." Theo said on the phone.

''But it's forbidden to choose someone who's related to Mr. Carson." Theo's Secretary answered from the phone.

"I don't care, I want her to be mine." Theo was serious about what he said to his Secretary.

"Do your best to find out all the information about her." He added and turned off the call.

...

"Woah. But this guy Theo is the one who almost kissed you right?" Ivy asked Abby on the opposite line.

"Yup... But Jayven isn't angry at all because he understands." Abby replied on the other line.

"You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like that, but always careful Leigh." Ivy reminds Abby.

After that Ivy ended the call.

"I hope Abby is always fine." She whispered to herself and bowed to sigh and walked away.

"I have to go to Abby early." Ivy added to herself.

Suddenly someone bumped into Ivy and accidentally dropped her cell phone, They took it together.

"Sorry." The guy said as soon as he reached his cellphone.

Ivy didn't answer anything because she was surprised by the man's appearance until he smiled and left.

"What's going on?" Ivy asked in her mind as she held her chest as her heart was beating very fast.

"I think I'm in love..." She said to herself and didn't know what to do because of that man.

...

"I'm surprised, I didn't expect Jayven to allow this." Jake told Abby because they are together now at a shoot that is going to be held.

"Jayven said that it was an experience for me, so maybe he agreed." Abby replied to Jake.

"He definitely takes it easy." Jake said with a smile.

"Is Jayven really not concerned about me being with Jake?" Abby asked in her head.

'No, no, no, This is to gain real world experience. This is work!' Abby shook her head as she thought.

"Erm..." Abby said and turned to face Jake. Jake looked at her.

"Thanks for choosing someone like me." Abby said to Jake with a smile. Jake didn't answer.

"Actually, I've come to this shop before." Abby's introduction.

"Huh?" Jake said.

"My friend worked here." Abby said.

"I'm really happy that I can be a model for such a wonderful shop." Abby smiled.

"Thanks in advance." She said again.   

×××
Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me