DOTS 27: Study Study Study

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

   Summer break is done and it's Abby's last semester and she'll graduate soon. She already paid all the school bills she needs to pay. She stopped working and tutoring for a while and focused on her last semester.

"I'll stay in the dorm for a while because this semester is busy. I'll go home when I have time." Abby called Jayven. Abby can't come home to Jayven's penthouse often because she's too busy.

"How about me?" Jayven asked.

"Jayven, Let me finish this okay. Be patient at least a little bit." Abby said and heard Jayven sigh

"I love you." Jayven said.

"I love you more." Abby replied before ending the call.

"Wow. You have really changed." Yuna and Sybil said while they were eating in the school canteen. Abby's response was a nod.

Abby didn't move often since the night she talked with Jayven's mother. She kept overthinking and Abby was afraid that what Jayven's Mom said was true.

"Did you finish your research paper?" Yuna asked.

"Not yet. I need to finish my research paper until tomorrow. Then we have reports, essays, and dance practice." Yuna and Sybil sighed.

"Don't forget to take a break." Sybil said and Abby nodded.

Abby's course is English Language and Literature. Her passion is reading and writing, even though the course is difficult, she perseveres. Essays, reports, practice and research are what she needs to finish within the month so that when that is finished, it's competition in their dance group and it's graduation. The day that Abby has been waiting for. Abby also has many late activities because of money.

After eating, Abby went straight to the library to borrow a few books for her report that needed a powerpoint. Abby was trying to keep her eyes open when she finished her report and powerpoint at 7pm. She went back to the dorm and ate while finishing her essays, there were a lot of them and she had to finish them right away because the deadline was tomorrow.

Abby fell asleep at 12am and woke up at 4am to shower, eat, and clean. The class is at 5:30am because of their requirements. Abby has a lot to carry and it's obvious that she's very tired, apart from her she hasn't chatted with Jayven and Jayven hasn't even texted or even called her, but Abby can't do anything because she has so much to finish .

It was 7am when their professor arrived and the passing had started. Abby's essays and report|powerpoint are finished.
Abby is happy to see Jayven, but it looks like someone will ruin her happiness.

"Be ready tomorrow for your final exam with all your lessons from me." The Professor announces and you can hear all the students murmuring and complaining.

Abby was so tired and she wanted to cry when she arrived at the university cafeteria. She just bought bread and drinks to eat on the way to the Library to review.

"Leigh?" Sybil called because Abby seemed to have just passed them.

"Zaileigh?" Yuna screamed as Abby, which surprised her.

"What happened to you? You're pale and you're not okay." Yuna asked worriedly.

"I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow. I have something else to do." Abby just answered and left. She goes straight to the library to study.

...

Abby studied all the lessons all night eating nothing but bread and coffee or perhaps eggs. She never called Jayven or anything. After studying, Abby took a shower and since it was already morning, she ate at the canteen first. Abby had literally no sleep and was exhausted. He forcefully opened his eyes to study and did nothing but study.

Abby is already in the classroom and the final exam is about to start, everyone is focused because the entire semester depends on it and if she fails it it will be impossible for her to graduate.

When Abby felt dizzy in the middle of class, she closed her eyes.

"Why am I feeling dizzy?" Abby asked in her mind.

"What's happening?" She added when she looked around and her eyes were spinning.

When the dizziness vanished, she blinked before bending down again to answer. An hour and a half later, Abby's face was very pale and her body was softening.

Abby just completed the answer sheet and her Professor took it. A few minutes later, Abby was able to bow her head slowly.

"I'm feeling sleepy." Abby said. Abby bent down and closed her eyes and then blood suddenly began to drip from her nose without her even realizing it.

"Abby are you okay?" Her Professor asked and Abby opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Abby said with her head down.

"Abby your nose is bleeding." It was Warren that approached and looked at Abby who was bending down.

"I'm sorry." Abby apologized again as the blood coming from her nose dripped onto the desk and her hand.

Abby shook her head when she felt dizzy and when she stood up, she fell down completely and lost consciousness.   

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me