DOTS 40: His Mom

CHAPTER FOURTY

   Abby woke up because her phone kept ringing. She was sleepy and answered the call.

"Abby where are you?!?" It was Ivy.

"Jayven's Penthouse." Abby said and opened her eyes.

"Come here now. Everything is a mess!" Ivy shouted.

"Where?" Abby asked.

"Jayven's Company. They were all fighting." Ivy answered and she saw that Jayven was not beside her.

"Get ready and look at the article I'll send to you." She said and ended the call.

Abby stood up and looked at what Ivy sent her. It was the article about the BOD'S she met last night.

It stated that one of the famous operating companies changed all their BODs overnight because a disrespectful manner happened last night and it was reported that they all got mistreated their workers whose lower than them etc...

"What happened overnight?" Abby asked and hurriedly arranged.

...

She arrived at Jayven's Company and many reporters are there now. She was assisted by her woman bodyguards and seriously walked to the meeting office.

Ivy was right and there was trouble there. The people were gossiping and answering each other. The BODs who insulted her last night were there and were bothering Jayven and Jake.

Ivy was yelling to this no longer BODs and one of them pushed her in which Ivy's hand was injured. She approached one who pushed Ivy and slapped him hard. The man was about to slap her but she slapped him again, and she slapped him again.

Jayven stopped the man when the man was about to slap Abby.

"Fuck!" Jayven shouted while chewing bubble gum.

"Get out of here now!" He screamed.

"Or I'll fucking make your life miserable!" He added and they were all surprised when he threw away the other items there, which surprised Abby as well.

"Jayven!" Abby shouted which surprised Jayven.

She looked at him evilly, "Come here." Abby got angry and walked away.

"Take care of this Jake." Abby said and Jake could do is just nodded. He was also scared.

They entered Jayven's office and closed the door.

"You and your temper!" Abby said.

"I told you to control them! You never listened." Abby shouted.

"I'll tell you over and over again to-"

He cuts Abby off, "You done?"

Abby glared at Jayven, insulted that he interrupted her.

"Excuse me-"

"Are you done?" He repeated.

"Why?" Abby asked angrily.

"Because... I want to kiss you." He said and Abby's hands fell to her side.

"N-no," Abby stuttered.

"I'm not done... Yet."

"Okay, finish yelling at me then."

Abby couldn't even remember what she's angry about. The way Jayven looked at her made Abby forget everything.

Jayven snapped his fingers at Abby.

"My Abby... Baby..." He said and held Abby's waist.

"Yell at me... I'm waiting." He softly added.

"You really know how to make me blush." Abby said and shook her head. Jayven kissed her softly.

...

Abby and Ivy are now sitting side by side. They were waiting for their boyfriends who were very busy making money.

"Abby someone's calling your phone." Ivy said and Abby answered it.

"Hello." Abby said and ate a strawberry but she stopped when she heard the woman's voice.

"I guess you remember my voice." The woman on the other phone said.

"Jayven's Mother." Abby said and looked at Ivy who was also looking at her in surprise.

"Meet me at the location I'll send you." Corvina said and ended the call.

"What does she want?" Ivy asked and neither Abby don't know how to answer.

"Don't tell Jayven." Abby said and picked her bag.

"No, I'll come with you." Ivy said and Abby nodded.

They arrived at a bar sent by Mrs. Carson. It's crowded and noisy. Someone assisted them and brought them to the VIP room.

Abby saw Jayven's Mother.

"Sit down." She said and they sat down.

"Why did you come back?" Corvina said.

"I have work here." Abby answered.

"You're putting Jayven in danger again." Jayven's Mom said.

"Auntie, You're wrong. What happened that night was not expected. No one made that choice." Ivy said and Abby held her hand.

"Change into this." Jayven's mother brought a very short, fitted dress and heels.

"Why?" It was Ivy who asked.   

 "Don't interfere." Jayven's mother replied angrily then Abby took the dress.

"Abby don't do it." Ivy stopped but Abby just smiled.   

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me