DOTS 31: Revenge

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

   1 month later, Abby is doing well and can walk properly. But she doesn't move much anymore. During Abby's recovery she only did one thing.

But, look for the people who did this to her boyfriend. Because of them Jayven and Abby's dream wedding was ruined for both of them.

"Did you find all of them?" Abby seriously promised and drank wine.

Abby changed. Everyone knows that.

"Yes." Someone answered and handed the folder to Abby. She smiled with anger when she saw all the information she needed to find where these men were.

"Here." Abby took the money and left.

...

"Leigh!" Ivy shouted.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Just drink." Abby answered and removed her jacket and Ivy sighed.

"How's Jayven?" Abby asked Ivy.

"Jake said that he's not still awake." Ivy answered. Abby expected it but every day she keeps asking how Jayven is doing.

Abby lay on the bed and closed her eyes. Some time passed and Abby opened her eyes. She didn't sleep but she thinks all night.

Abby stood up and got dressed.

'This will be the last time that everyone will see me.'

She said looking the papers that someone gave it to her earlier. She wasn't sad or scared, she was angry. Her eyes said that she wants revenge.

'I'm going to make sure I make them all feel what Jayven felt.'

Then put down the papers and left. She didn't even bother looking at Ivy who was peacefully sleeping.

Before going to where she was going, she went to one place.

"You're not allowed here." Jayven's mother said.

Abby saw Jayven and even she wanted to cry she couldn't.

"Don't worry, I'll be gone after this." Abby answered.

"You are the reason why Jayven is in danger." Corvina said and held Jayven's hand.

"If you don't leave Jayven, his life will remain in danger." Mrs. said in tears. Carson, but Abby's expression remained cold as she never did.

"I don't want to see your face, my son is endangering your safety." She added and angrily wiped away her tears.

Jayven's mother left and Abby approached Jayven. Abby kissed Jayven on the lips while crying and looked at him.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything that night." She mumbled and removed the ring hat Jayven gave her.

"I love you." She said and left.

...

"Are they complete?" Abby asked over the phone.

"Yes." Someone answered.

"I'll transfer the money right away after I finish my business there." Abby said and ended the call.

'This will be the last time I'll remain as Abby.' She said and drove the car.

When Abby got to where the people who did this to Jayven were, she didn't care anymore.

She went inside where the people who did this to him and Jayven were eating. The people who ruined their marriage and happy marriage.

As soon as she entered, a man greeted her, he looked at her coldly then took his gun from his side and then hit him.

The other people there worked hard to point the gun at Abby but Abby hid in this man's body causing them to shoot him. Abby jumps and shoots them in their shoulders, feet, and hands. Abby immediately shot 10 and immediately knocked down 5.

She couldn't hide the 5 gunshot wounds on her body, Abby had no bullets so she had no choice, she took out the knife from her leg and then stabbed the man who came to her in the side and the other in the arm. She kicked one in the neck and slapped the other two in the face.

She hit the remaining five in the face with a chair and flipped one of them over the mirror, hit him with a bottle of wine and one of which Abby retaliated and hit him as well. She hit the two of them with a pipe on their hands and feet.

Abby's body was bloody, especially that area. Abby knew that she would go to jail for what she did, but she didn't care.

'Even if I die in prison, at least I was able to avenge you.' Abby mumbled in her mind and walked out of the restaurant.

Even before she got out, she immediately lost consciousness, but Abby sensed someone catch her.

It was a man who helped her to take her revenge. A man who is powerful enough to cover what happened. The only person who is close to Abby.

Abby's childhood friend who taught her how to fight, who is a police officer and an underboss gangster.

The one who taught Abby Karate for 10 years and Abby who attained a red belt because of it.   

×××

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me