『••24••』

─◌✰್ chapter twenty four ;; out

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ I just wanna see it. ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

After you two had gotten done with cleaning up the kitchen, your parents came back. It was rather early for them to come back but you two were in the clear. For the rest of the time you six were there with your parents, everything was fun enough.

The ride home was loud, Toshiro and Saya kept yelling lyrics to songs which completely distracted Masagi from driving. When you finally got back to the city, you all parted ways. The next day, you were alone.

With Shikamaru.

In his dorm.

In the middle of the afternoon.

While Temari was out at the store.

"Y/n." He turned over to you, where you were sitting on top of his desk. His eyes shifted to your legs which as been showing from your skirt.

"What is it?" You looked up from your phone.

He walked over to you, pulling the chair that was under the desk up and sitting on it. "How come you're still here?"

"I don't know."

"Temari will be here soon."

"So? I can be here."

He laid his head on the table, a little bit of his hair on your leg. "That's true. Then again, she's really violent with you."

"It doesn't matter. We're not doing anything."

"Speaking of which, I've always wanted to get caught by Temari doing something with you. It's such a pain, though." He traced circles on your thigh.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Shikamaru, you know I have a boyfriend, right?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Yeah. I know. What's the big deal?"

"I'm not into cheating. Have you not learned your lesson?"

"Nope. We've never done much before. Have you and Neji done something like this?"

"Mm..why do you wanna know?"

"Just asking." His eyes shifted to the other side of the room, back at your face which was looking down at him.

"Shikamaru, I said I had a boyfriend." You sighed.

"He's not here. Are you saying that you have?"

"I'm saying that I want you to get off me." You lifted your leg from him to move off it.

"That's not fun. Everything's a drag when Temari's around. She's always telling me what do and if I make slight contact with a girl, there she goes right next to my side scaring them away."

"Break up with her or something. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not cheating. End of the conversation. Now, I'm g—"

"Shut it. Listening to you go on and on about having a boyfriend is so annoying." He pressed light kisses onto your thigh, his hands running up and down.

"Stop." You pushed him off.

"Why are you never satisfied with me? Can you not see I'm trying?"

"If you're trying, don't touch me. I've told you already, I'm not into cheating. Let me go."

He let your legs go with a sigh. You grabbed your things and got up, reaching for the door. His arms quickly wrapped around your waist.

"Of course this happens." You punched the bridge of your nose.

You looked back at him to see him sucking on your neck. Before you could say anything, he pushed you away and let you go.

"See you, Y/n." He laughed.

You rushed out into the dorm across from his, Ino and Sakura. They asked you what was wrong, but you ignored them and checked the mirror. It was a big purple mark on the side of your neck.

They knocked on the bathroom door but had no answer. Ino just assumed you had to pee really bad. It took a while for you to come out, and when you did, you left without telling them what was wrong. You were covering the mark with your hand, but that wouldn't last for long.

You went back to the dorm which Neji was in talking to Hinata.

"Oh, hello, Y/n." Neji smiled.

You could feel your heart drop to your stomach. "Hi..Neji and Hinata.."

"Hey again!" Hinata waved. You breathed.

"That's about it, Hinata. Thank you."

"Oh, it's no problem!"

"See you."

"Mhm!" She waved to him and to you again, going out the door.

You locked it, walking over to your bed.

"So..why are you covering your neck?"

"It hurts."

"Let me see." He came up to you, about to move your hand. You smacked it away without thinking twice.

"I'm sorry—! It's just..it hurts when you touch it."

"I just wanna see it."

"No, no. It's fine."

"It won't get better if I can't help."

"I can do it myself.."

"You're lying. What is it?"

"It's nothing."

"Lie to me again. Go ahead." He stared deeply into your eyes. It was scary.

Your hand dropped from your neck to your side. He moved your head to the sight where the light shone directly on it.

"What the hell is this?"

"You know how I said I was going to hang out with Shikamaru?"

"Yes, I do." He sat on your bed while you stayed standing up.

"Well— he said he wanted to do something with me and get caught by Temari but I told him no and all..and um.."

"Mhm.."

"He kissed my legs but I moved him away and left, but before I did he—"

"Breathe. I'm listening, baby." He grabbed your hands, pulling you into his lap.

You took a deep breath before continuing with your words. "Before I did leave, he grabbed me and gave me this mark. Even when I tried to move I couldn't. I promise I didn't do this on purpose."

"I know you didn't." He smiled. "I'll just have to talk to him about this. You know?"

"Mhm.." You put your arms against his back, laying on his shoulder.

"Don't ever lie to me again."

"I won't."

"Before I go, can you do something? Only if you want to."

"Yeah. I'll do it."

He pat your back. "Good."

"So..what is it?"

• "Take off your skirt." •