Chapter 20

Genie's POV

"How is it feeling?" I was pulled out of my concentration by the familiar voice of Pitch Black; he had come back into the room to see me reading the book he'd left on his nightstand. I think it was history related, which I hated but it would have been suspicious for me to have a totally different subject then the one he has left near me.

It's been a while since my little 'accident'; I'm estimating maybe 2 days or so. Pitch still hasn't let me put any pressure on my foot. And I was going crazy being confined to the bed.

"Good. I'm pretty sure I can walk now. Let me give it a try." I placed the book down on the bed before scooting over to the edge. Pitch rushed across the room, stopping before me. He put his hands out for me to grab and use as leverage.

I placed both my hands in his before jumping off the bed to land on my 'good' leg. Putting my acting skills to the test, I hesitantly lowered my 'bad' leg until my toe was barely touching the floor.

"If you feel any pain at all..."

"I know. I know." While taking a deep breath, I placed more pressure on my foot until it was flat against the floor. I looked up at Pitch and nodded, letting him know to start walking backwards. Slowly, he took baby step, leading me by my arms.

"That's enough." I had limped about maybe 10 steps.

"But..."

"You're barely getting better. We better not risk it. Now come on, back to bed." Before I could protest anymore, he had picked me up and was carrying me bridal style back to the bed.

"I can't handle the bed anymore Pitch. It's so boring." I whined. He chuckled while setting me down on the edge of the bed.

"I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so whiny and adorable all at the same time, but you pull it off without even trying." He placed both his hands against my cheeks, his thumbs lightly rubbing circles against my skin.

Overtime, I've noticed that this was one of Pitch's ways of calming me down when he noticed I was getting mad. In a sensual matter, he would touch whatever part of my body he could get his hands on. In a way, it was calming to him too.

Almost as if confirming to himself that I was actually here.

After several more seconds of him rubbing my cheeks and staring into my eyes, his hands slid down from my cheeks down to my neck then to my shoulders. His face moved in closer to mine then up slightly, there where he was now looking down at me.

Which was pretty easy for him since I was currently sitting on the bed and he was still standing to his full height.

I followed his movement, leaning my head back to look up at him.

"Must you be so perfect?" He whispered inches away from my lips. I thought he was about to kiss me but he had other plans.

I couldn't help the moan that escapes my lips when his mouth started to lick and nip along the sensitive skin of my neck. My body started to take in deep breaths, trying to calm itself down from the seductive moves.

While a mouth continued to assault my neck, hands roamed away from my shoulders. Where the hands roamed, they left goose bumps in their path. Fingertips ran along the side of my body down to my stomach. They slipped under my shirt to feel along my stomach and my lower back.

He pulled me closer to him, my legs automatically parting to allow him to stand between them. I felt that all familiar bulge pushing up against my sacred area, which was literally on fire at the moment.