9

|Caroline|
"How well did you know the victim Christina Cooper"?
"I knew of her because she went to my college , but she wasn't my friend"
"We questioned some of the students at the school and they said you and your friends used to bully and Cyberbully Christina, her brother Timmy and their friends , Yamari and Jordan"
"We would just be playing around, it was never nothing serious"
"Oh really because one of you could have easily killed Christina because you hated her so much"
"Nobody hated her, a least I know I didn't hate her"
"A least ? so you know someone that does" ?
"No that's not what I said ...please don't twist my words, all I'm saying is that I know I didn't hate her, but I don't know who else did"
"Why would anyone hate Christina anyways? Was she a bully or something" ?
"No she was far from that, she was a sweet person"
"So why in the fuck would someone want her dead" ?!
Caroline was about to cry "IDK, that's what I'm trying to figure out" !
The detective glares and seizes Caroline.
|Brandon|
"Where were you at the time of 11:30 pm" ?
"I was at my house, Victoria was with me too"
"Mhm okay, were y'all watching Christina's livestream on Instagram" ??
"Yes"
"But theirs no proof of that, the livestream wasn't saved, so we wasn't able to go back and see who was watching"?
"For fuck sake we were watching it"
"Did you kill Christina" ?
"NO" !
Brandon was shaking his legs so fast.
"You seem nervous Brandon, do you want some water"?
"No, I'm good" ! He quickly folds his arms
|Tyrone|
"So you had a party the night Christina was killed right"?
"Yes"
Tyrone swallows hard.He was so nervous.He really hated talking to these people.
"Most of your guests seen Christina, Timmy , Yamari and Jordan at your party, is that correct" ?
"Yeah but they came and left quick"
"Someone said they heard Christina say they didn't get an invite...did you not want them at your party" ?
"They wasn't our friends, so they wasn't invited"
"Because they were too weird"?
"What ? No"
"People say they heard you and your friends calling them weird and other mean names before they left"
"Okay yeah , but we were only teasing"
"Oh so y'all were calling them weird" ?
He plays with his hands. "Yeah"
"Tell me the full truth Tyrone, don't lie to me"
"I'm sorry, this shit makes me nervous"
"I'll get you some water"
He nods.She come back in and hands him a cup of water.
"Thanks"
He drinks it down quickly.
"So it seems to me you and your friends had an altercation with Christina and her friends before they left"
"It wasn't a alternation, just mean stupid words were said and that was it, your exaggerating it"
"Oh really because her death was definitely exaggerated...her head was sliced off" !
Tyrone sighs deeply and looks down. "I didn't do it" he mumbles under his breath.
"What was that" ?
"I DIDDNT FUCKIN DO IT, I just wanna go home" !
He shakes and bites his fingernails.
|Victoria|
"People at the party said you were the main one saying mean things to Christina, is that true" ?
"Ugh that's so not true"
"Well several people heard you exchange words with the victim and her fiends"
"Ugh okay fine yeah I said some words to them, so what" ?
"Tyrone confessed that y'all were calling them weird"
Victoria rolls her eyes "she was weird, but that doesn't mean I wanted her dead"
"Alright ...well besides Christina, we found something else in Nikki's phone"
"Ugh what now" ?
"We seen text messages between your boyfriend Brandon and Nikki"
Victoria frowns.
"What kind of messages" ?
"Sexual messages"
Victoria had the craziest look on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED🌴