|| ❤️ 9 : The Host & The Guest ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Miss Mui is Boss's girlfriend. "

The words rang in Jimin's ears as he stood still under the cold shower. His expressions were extremely unreadable rather than the colourless tears that were endlessly flowing down from his eyes and getting washed away.

Why was he feeling so hollow ? Why was he crying? Why was he upset ? Why was it feeling like he has lost everything in his life ? His last reason for living ? He felt abandoned.

So he was not the most important person in his Koo's life anymore ? His Koo is already someone else's ? And the thing that stung more in his heart was.... Jungkook never cared to tell him about his girlfriend.

" Huh...am I even that close that you'll tell me about your lover ? I think not."
Jimin talked to no one while more tears ran down his eyes. He didn't know why was it hurting too much. Why! Why was he feeling betrayed, cheated and broken !? The older has his personal life ! Why will he even ask for Jimin's permission or opinions ?

" You were never mine. I'm no one. Not even your relative. You didn't even want me in the first place. You had to take care of me. Had do. " Jimin's voice was sounding quite cold yet heart wrenchingly broken.

" Who am I huh ? No one. But you are so much to me. Everything. You are everything to me. You told me to tell you everything but never promised to tell me everything of yours. " Jimin chuckled sadly with tears and sat down under the shower.

" Are you going to marry her ? May be yeah. She might be very pretty and elegant. Perfect for you. " Jimin said looking down at his hand. He felt so fake for some reason. He couldn't pin point what was the reason of this melancholy feeling.

Was Jungkook supposed to tell him about his personal life ? Was Jimin supposed to be happy that his Koo has a lover ? Then why wasn't he happy ? Even he somehow wanted to break all the things. This thought made Jimin feel odd....why will he even want to break it ?

He wasn't even excited to meet this Miss Mui. At the same time he wanted to see how does she look . What she does ? And why is she so special ?

As expected Jimin skipped his dinner and ended up sitting under the shower for hours till he felt dizzy. He didn't care about getting sick nor he had a little bit happiness in him anymore. It was all pain and kind of anger . The reason was still not clear to him.

.
.
.
.

" Jiminah talk to me ! What happened ? We're on call for last 45 minutes and you didn't utter a single word. Honey I'm getting paranoid here ! "
Jennie's voice sounded utterly tensed.

Jimin was laying on his stomach while holding his phone. It was 2:00 am in Korea and he knew Jennie can talk cause it's day time in New York.

" Minnie just tell me ! " Jennie was genuinely worried for the younger now.

" Do you know who's Miss Mui ? " That was the first thing Jimin asked.

" Miss Mui ? What's the surname ? " Jennie kind of sounded hesitated cause she guessed who Jimin was talking about and also knew why Jimin might be asking about her. Jennie felt uncomfortable cause Jimin doesn't have any idea about social media and business dating stuffs. He didn't know actually why his Koo was called magnet. The playboy.

" I don't know the surname. " Jimin said quite uninterested voice.

" Do you know who it is ? "