|| ♥ 4 : His Baby Doll ||

Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

       " Thisssssss much Koo! ",

Jimin said and Jungkook couldn't help but engulf the teenager in his strong arms. Jimin immediately hugged back wrapping his little hands around the older's back.

Everything turned silent around them as the scene made everyone speechless with their mouth open wide.

Jimin's friends couldn't process anything as their system was unable to register the view. Who even thought that Jimin's Koo is none other than Jeon Jungkook ?

" Koo? Jeon Jungkook? Huh oh my holy Satan -wtf-I- ?",
Jackson gasped staring at Jimin in Jungkook's arms.

" Jeon Jungkook - Jungkook - Kook -
Koo...... Fuck me!myself! And I!!!",
Melissa cursed understanding the meaning of the name and explaining it at the same time.

" Fuck us.... Lord... I can't believe it! Xd OMG!",
Hwasa said..

Jennie and Jin were watching Jimin and Jungkook in awe. While the entire school was shook.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug with a smile holding Jimin's shoulders.

" I missed you too Baby Doll. ",
Jungkook said and Jimin's face brightened up as his smile went wide hearing the familiar nickname that he always loved to hear.

While everyone just wanted to bang their head on the floor hearing the nickname. The meaning of that name and it coming out of Jeon Jungkook's mouth felt so different to anyone. Millions of questions arose in everyone's brain.. Mostly about their relationship. What was the relationship between them and why did they don't known about it?

Jeon Jungkook is a world wide famous person with the thrown of the utmost reputation and wearing the crown of the emperor. And there's Jimin, who of course isn't his relative cause he's a Park. Not a Jeon.

Why was the relationship between them secret ? And why do the sudden interaction between them in public looked so different from the Jeon Jungkook aura the whole world knows?

W

hile the nickname was one of the special words in the life of Jimin.

He got it from the special person of him, Jungkook. When Jimin was 10 or something.

//Little flashback //

' Oh no Iook bad! Noooo! Aishh I'm not going anywhere! ",
A 10 years old Jimin huffed getting sad as he couldn't fix his hair.

" What happened sir? ",
One of the maid asked looking at the little pouting boy.

" Ms. Choi I'm sad! I'm not going anywhere! ",
Jimin said pouting.

" No no sir. Don't be sad. You look awesome. Sir please Master is waiting for you... He will get very angry if he sees you aren't ready yet! ",
The maid said and tears pooled up on the little boy's eyes.

" Koo will be angry.... He'll hate me? ",
Jimin asked with a little voice and suddenly the door opened.

Revealing none other than a 20 years old Jungkook who was taking Jimin with him in a business trip to Seattle cause of some reasons.