|| ❤️ 17 : Will meet again||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" I'm Kim Taehyung. your Koo's Best friend. "

The anonymous handsome man said with a mischievous smile but Jimin somehow remained emotionless for few seconds. May be it dimmed down the glow on the man's face as well. Why didn't Jimin have any reaction ? No one could stay emotionless like this infront of Kim Taehyung except one person in the world who was once Taehyung's apple of heart best friend. His not blood related yet more than it , his brother Jeon Jungkook. But now this boy ? What has Jungkook made him ?

But breaking Taehyung's dissapointed thoughts, Jimin's voice sounded suddenly excited.

" You're my Koo's best friend ? From where ? I mean I've never seen you before Mr. Kim . Are you his friends from university? Or school ? " Jimin's polite sweet voice hit Taehyung's earbuds like melody. How can anyone think of hurting this sweet soul ? Yeah, Jeon Jungkook could.

" Seems like you're missing the best parts of his life. He doesn't tell you anything. Does he ? " Taehyung asked unintentionally hurting Jimin . Or may be intentionally to save him from getting his heart broken .

Jimin blinked before he smiled.

" I may be am missing the parts you are naming best but I surely count every moment with him in my life as best. And he ain't going no where nor I am. There's a lots of time for me to catch up with his stories... isn't there ?" Jimin asked. His voice sweet yet authorative just like everytime and Taehyung raised an eyebrow. He understood " Sweet and smart. "

" You still didn't answer my question Mr. Kim. May I know from when you're Koo's best friend ? " Jimin asked .

" A long time before. Even before you were born Darling. " Taehyung said coming a little close to Jimin, staring right onto the younger's eyes who still weren't affected or scared or anything by him . How interesting.

Jimin giggled as usual looking cute and shook his head .

" So, from childhood. Uhmm as much as I know he was homeschooled till 8 ? So if you are his friends from school , you're his friend of 19 years. And if you're not a friend from his school it'd still be 18-19 years cause till 7 , he Didn't like to interact much with people. So yeah I got it , from a long time. " Jimin said with a Sweet smile and twinkling eyes yet his voice sounded like someone who knew everything without even knowing it.

Wasn't it absolutely right ? The calculation ? Yeah , 19 years. But was it a friendship after 10 years ? It was more like I never thought you'd turn out like this Jeon Jungkook for Taehyung.

Taehyung kept staring at Jimin. Hating the fact that this boy has no idea about his life. He was living a lie and never knew it. He didn't even look real. Taehyung never knew a person could be this beautiful, just like a rare flower of Devil's garden. Just like an elegant Black Rose in burning hell.

" you got it absolutely right Darling. " Taehyung said with his natural addicting smile which could make anyone loose their sanity. But in this case he himself was getting amazed by the younger in a little amount of time that he never thought about.

" Do you live in Seoul Mr. Kim ? " Jimin asked sitting on the bench again and patting the place beside him, indicating the older to sit there. Not a very honoured way he knew but Jimin's smile was the proof of his politeness .