|| ❤️ 14 : Only Mine ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" I can't believe it's our Boss. " Taemin said shocked, not being able to believe his own eyes. Luna was no different as both of them stared at the duo by the fountain from afar.

They were standing far from Jimin and Jungkook but they could clearly see what was happening.

" This much affection...and Jeon Jungkook ? Now I actually understand why Jiminah was so sad after Boss left like that. " Luna said leaning her back on the wall of backyard living.

" I don't know...but this just doesn't seem like affection to me... just affection ?" Taemin said with a low voice and Luna looked at him with questioning eyes cause the man just said what she was thinking about.

Taemin noticed Luna's gaze and he couldn't let go of this chance to annoy the lady.

" You see, you're my work partner. Almost my best friend. Affection goes both ways for us. " Taemin said trying to suppress his smile as Luna narrowed her eyes at him.

" What do you mean ? You're not my almost best friend in million damn radius. " Luna snarled.

" Aish listen ! You see, we're close. But will you let me kneel infront of you , rest my head in your lap and you'll caress my hair ? " Taemin said with a hint of tease in his smooth voice. Luna was about to snarle at him for trying to flirt with her but she stopped.... he had a point. A very valid point.

" I actually uhmm... you're right. I wouldn't. That's quite Deep...and close. " Luna said and Taemin raised his eyebrows.

.
.
.
.
.

" Where's Miss Mui ? " Jimin asked as he sat down on the dinner table. Jungkook looked at Jimin and then looked around.

" Where's she ? " Jungkook asked looking at the housekeepers who immediately looked down before answering ... " Ma'am said she wants her dinner in her room. "

Jimin looked at Jungkook, once again remembering Mui is his Koo's girlfriend...his dearest...but Jimin chose to erase those thoughts. His Koo is only and only his.

" Why ? Is she sick ? Should I go and check up on her ? " Jimin asked worriedly and Jungkook couldn't help but feel irritated at this undeniable kindness. Why this kindness though !? Only because she's his Koo's girlfriend?

" No needs. " Jungkook said glancing at Jimin for once then saying " I want her in the dinner table in 2 minutes. " The maids immediately nodded and hurried out of the room.

" What if she's really - " Jimin was going to say something but Jungkook stopped.

" It's nothing that should concern you Doll. Start eating. " Jungkook said and Jimin couldn't say no more before timidly nodding and looking down at his plate.

In less than two minutes, Mui arrived at the room with a stone cold expression. She glared at Jimin for once before looking away. Her strong hatred full glare changed into scared ones as she met a pair of sharp fire filled eyes which belonged to Jeon Jungkook.

" Are you okay Miss Mui ? " Jimin sweetly yet worriedly asked breaking the tensioning silence while the lady took her seat opposite of Jimin.

Mui would have screamed at Jimin which she wanted so badly ..but chose not to do so for her own safety. Her parents will not be able to do anything just like anyone else in the world if Jeon Jungkook decides to kill her tonight.