|| ❤️ 18 : Worried ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Is my Doll planing to stay outside all day ? " The voice belonged to none other than Jimin's Koo and the certain soft endearing voice hit Jimin's earbuds. He was craving to hear it all day.

Jimin couldn't control himself anymore as he moved away before hugging Jungkook tighter than ever.

Jimin felt those strong tattoed arms getting wrapped around his waist and hugging him back , tighter if possible.
His spine shivered at the feeling as he let himself melt in those arms.

" I was waiting for you... " Jimin said nuzzling his face in the crook of the older's neck, forgetting all the difficulties and misunderstandings going between them. Jimin didn't want to remember anything other than the fact that his Jeon Jungkook was his. His Jeon Jungkook is only his and his Jeon Jungkook will forever be his .

Jimin didn't know how Jungkook's muscles stiffened and tightened in his touch and the beast in him calmed down like a sea after storm. Doesn't matter what Jungkook thinks or decides, it never works once he's infront of the younger. His entire self betrays him to let his control loose and commit the sin he promised to do.

Jungkook's hand automatically went to caress Jimin's hair. Jungkook wouldn't deny that he could finally breathe . He shut his eyes close for a brief moment before sighing, trying to collect his own voice which gets lost in the presence and touch of his precious Doll.

" Waiting for me ? " Jungkook asked and Jimin hummed, still not ready to leave the warmth of his safe shelter.

" But Baby...you came here by yourself, roamed around the city alone and didn't even call Koo once...how was he supposed to pick you up ? " Jungkook asked playing with Jimin's hair and his other hand holding Jimin tightly against his chest.

" Just like he did . He found me, he saved me and I'm happy. " Jimin giggled and finally moved away a little. There weren't more than few centimetres gap between their faces and the moment from yesterday night flashed back infront of Jimin's eyes. His skin tingled with the odd sensation in his stomach.

Jimin found Jungkook too beautiful to look away from. It's like he couldn't move his eyes away nor he would ever want to do that. Both were still holding each other.

Only if Jimin knew what Jungkook was feeling, only if Jimin knew that Jungkook was breaking like a rifted glass because he could easily the undeniable pure love glistening in Jimin's eyes which he never deserved.

" And you should always be happy Doll ... " Jungkook's voice came out breathy as he placed his another palm on Jimin's right cheek.

Jimin's heart beats were fastening real quick as he couldn't even blink. His fists were getting tightened on the older's jacket.

Just by the voice, Jimin could sense the true feelings behind it. His Koo only wanted his Doll's happiness. Didn't he ?

" I'm happy when you're happy... " Jimin said without even thinking anything like he was supposed to say this. It was like the words were only to leave his mouth for his dearest Koo.

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore as he pressed his lips on the younger's forehead . Jimin immediately closed his eyes with his heart beats sky rocketing and the overwhelming feeling of love and safety making him drown with satisfaction.

 Jimin immediately closed his eyes with his heart beats sky rocketing and the overwhelming feeling of love and safety making him drown with satisfaction