Locker

Well, fuck.
Fuck fuck
Fuck fuck fuck
Fuckfuckfuckfuck fuck
I should probably start at the beginning, before I address the situation that I'm in.
So, Eric stole some book of poems from Shawn,    and Shawn's blaming Cory, and they're in this huge fight, so we decided that putting the book in Shawn's locker would be the best solution.

Anyway, fast forward to now, around ten at night, when Eric and I have broken into their school. That's right, we had to break into the school. Anyway, we heard a sound, freaked out a bit, and long story short we're now in a locker. Together. In the same locker. And he keeps moving, which is very not good for my current downstairs situation.

I need to get out of here. This is not a good situation. And we still have the book. Fuck. We still have the book.
"Eric, I think-"
REALLY? NOW?
This is when you kiss me?
This is our grand first kiss?
Really?
I mean, I'm not going to stop you or anything, but fuck.

I'm not going to say that kissing Eric is exactly how I imagined it, because I don't think anyone expects to be kissed in a stranger's locker at a school you never even went to, but it is amazing. If a little cramped.

Maybe the book can wait.....

A/N: I already wrote something similar to this, and uploaded it, but it isn't here for some reason, so.... Here.
Also, I'm willing to write a part two if you're willing to read it.