13

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When you cook food for him, He would look at you with bright eyes as if someone just offered him his favorite present. When he eats the food, He would thank the lords for such delicious food while exclaiming again and again and again how delicious it is." Y/ns Food is delicious!"

Naoto Tachibana.
-When you cook food for him, he would actually help you cook as well and because of that the two of you might end up making much more food than necessary. When he eats the food, He would nod with a smile saying "Its nice " with that the both of you would eat in peace.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When you cook food for him,He would turn bright like when he receives his kids menu dish that he ordered at restaurants. He would watch you cook with bright eyes and his cat like 'OwO' smile. When he eats the food, He would actually take his time to savor it slowly after eating it he would than look at you with a full stomach and say "That was Delicious! next time cook for me again Y/n!"

- You would have to place a flag on the food...

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When you cook food for him, He would become confused "Huh? You made food for me?" He would ask as if he couldn't believe it than while trying the food, he would finish the entire plate in an instant while asking for seconds, thirds, fourths and if it  fits in the utensil you cooked than maybe even more.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When you cook food for him, He would give you a flustered smile while rubbing the back of his neck. He would gladly eat the food exclaiming that it was delicious. For him it would make him a bit sentimental because he is the one usually always cooking so it would make him feel super relaxed and special.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When you cook food for him, He would be to shocked that he would even not be able to react. He would freeze than look at you seriously but with hesitance while saying
" Are you sure?" He never in his whole life  had anyone even care for him much less cook food for him so he would be very hesitant as would be too overwhelmed with feelings.He would choke while trying the food but because he is too happy.

Shuji Hanma.
-When you cook food for him, He would be suprised. Though he would also grin and cheer you on. He would be super excited for it while waiting and cheer you on as you shuffle in the kitchen "Yay! You can do it Y/n!" Whne he eats the food, he would purposely make exaggerated expressions of how delicious the food is.

Keisuke Baji.
-When you make food for him, He would look at you as if you just asked him to fight "Uh what?" He would say but when you literally shove the chopstick in his mouth, He would hold his mouth in shock, chomp it than turn to you and open his mouth for more.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When you cook food for him, He would be pumped up and cook filled for you as well which would lead ut to turning into a cooking competition of who can make the better food for the other. In the end when he eats your food, he would gobble it all up than exclaime in shock "I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE!"

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-When you cook food for him, He would become super curious. He would hover around you very closely with a grin, watching everything you do while you cook. Than when he eats the food, he would eat silently, politely with the grin never coming off his lips as than after finishing he would silently hug you so gently, whispering a airy emotional "Thank you" (he gets emotional because he feels loved)

Shinichiro Sano.
-When you cook food for him, He would gasp than become super excited following you the whole way to the kitchen. He would even suggest buying the ingredients for you. When he eats the food he would sigh in heartfelt content, giving you a blessed smile '~w~' than cheekily try to feed you the food too.

 When he eats the food he would sigh in heartfelt content, giving you a blessed smile '~w~' than cheekily try to feed you the food too

---Mitsuya Takashi...those eyelashes---