16

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-When you ignore him, He would first brush it off thinking you just didn't hear or see him but when he does it a few more times and you still don't reply, he'll start to whine asking "Y/n, are you ignoring me??? Why???" While following you everywhere.

Naoto Tachibana.
-When you ignore him, He would hardly notice it at first since he has so much work but once he does notice it, He'll immediately apologize while giving you a big hug and your favorite   food as he would think you ignored him because he must have preoccupied with so much of his work that he ended up neglecting you.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-When you ignore him, He would be a bit unsure for some time, wondering if your playing with him this would lead him to being very grumpy around the others. He would later, come to you with a pout while sulking and silently just hug you in an iron grip.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-When you ignore him, He would notice it instantly but he would be very patient waiting for you to stop ignoring him but when you don't he will purposely pin point out all the silly things you do while calling you "Idiot/Baka" making sure you retort back to him.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-When you ignore him, He would become very worried, wondering what he did wrong, he wouldn't approach you since he'll think it's his fault so he'll try to fix all the things he thought caused you to get upset with him.

Tetta Kisaki.
-When you ignore him, He would at first be amused than when you don't stop, he will start to panic inside his calm demouner, he will than calmly proceed to give you and intense stare, asking if it's his fault and apologizing softly than he would proceed to ask what's upsetting you so he can solve it.

Shuji Hanma.
-When you ignore him, He would not notice it until the third time. He at first would brush it off casually but when it doesn't stop. He'll start grining less and look at you with hopeless eyes that have lost their wildness. He wouldn't ask but the look on his face is enough.

Keisuke Baji.
-When you ignore him, He would go berserk fighting everyone who he sees, he will even start snapping at the others wondering what he did wrong
Later he would angrily ask you about it, looking even more upset when you don't reply, He'll than sulk angrily saying he is sorry.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-When you ignore him, He would follow you around like a puppy everywhere unlike the others. He would be wondering what he did wrong and at the same time do his best trying to help you with anything so that you would atleast say a word to him.

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-When you ignore him, He would be super teasing and playfully trying to get a word out of you but when it doesn't work he would than be on the verge of losing his mind in the inside because he already has enough neglection from home so it woudl drive him crazy, the thought of you neglecting him too.

Shinichiro Sano.
-When you ignore him, He would at first be dumbfound than he would be curious while asking you a lot of questions. He would try to get you to talk but when it doesn't work, he'll sulk it about to everyone asking for their help which would lead him to giving you a lot of gifts.