Chapter 23

⚠️ depression and suicide warning.⚠️

Alex POV

Five left me, again. So I went inside Elliot's place. Once I walked in I saw Luther and Diego, looking over the staircase.

Alex: hey, what happened here?

Luther: oh hey Alex, Elliot died.

Diego: Yeah, someone murders him.

I walked over and pulled the blanket off of him. I saw what happened to him. So I covered him back up and put my hands together and called Amenadiel once again.

Diego: what are you doing?

Alex: calling my brother.

Luther: you have a brother?

Alex: sighs, yes but not biologically. He's my adopted brother.

Diego: well it's good to see our brother in law I guess.

As I summoned him. I heard the I jumped sound coming from the front of me.

Amenadiel: yes brother, what do you need. You know I'm busy.

Alex: well it is important.

As I pulled the sheets off of Elliot.

Amenadiel: Woah, what happened?

Alex: I know but the idiot behind me doesn't know and shouldn't know how or why.

Amendiel: well we don't have time, my time stopper watch is broken so I have less time to take him.

Alex: why can't you let them see you brother? They know who I am.

Amenadiel: you what?

Alex: look their my family now, so you are too. Why can't you see that?

Amenadiel: look, Lucy, I'm happy that you have a new family but you showed your powers to them. What will happen if they ratted you out to the public m?

Alex: why would they, at least their more loyal than you everywhere!

3rd POV

that two men called the name from the phone book. Five jumped and saw what happened to Elliot. After Diego and Luther hung up and five tell them the orga for orga meant eye for an eye. Before they could continue to talk. They heard yelling from the middle part of the room. Then all of a sudden Alex and his brother appear because the time stop ran out of time.

Amenadiel: Lucy you don't know that, what if they backstab you?

Alex: like you did to me.

Amenadiel: Lucy—

Alex: no, I will not be shut out brother. you were the one who kept to himself by our father's side. You kissed his ass for billions, no, thousands of years! While I did everything for the man. I did everything he told me to do! While I worked my ass off, you stayed there being praised for the littles thing that wasn't even important and what did I do? I did everything that could get Father's attention, and what did I get? I turned to the fucking devil. Look at me Amenadiel!

As I opened my wings that appeared all black. While a few parts are white. I saw Amenadiels eyes widen.

Amenadiel: Lucifer your wings...

Alex: Yeah, they lost their color white. White as pure and innocents and now I have full-on black wings brother. And you know what, you don't get to say who backstabs me. What did you do when I was caste away? Where were you when I lost the life of my life? Where were you when I was grieving for thousands of years huh? Where were you when I hated started to hate myself? Nowhere to be seen, but only to be seen next to fucking dad... do you know how long I wanted to be held... wanting comfort from my family? I was alone for 45 thousand years... and I had to deal with that alone until I found someone.