Chapter 2

Five followed the dog, looking around to see if he could find his lost husband. Five was talking to himself making the dog agitated for all the mumbling and complaining. They'd were getting somewhat close to their destination but the dog couldn't take the noise anymore when five started talking to the dog.

Five: what are you anyways, are you a girl or a boy? And why do my eyes go up in flames when I look at you and command you to do something. You also don't have a name... I'll just call you a mutt since you don't like the names I tried giving you.

The dog stops and looks at five. Five being confused thought they were here but the dog motions his paws at his color. The dog was trying to point at the symbol on its caller. Five puts his index finger on the symbol as it starts to glow.

Dog: for the love a hell, would you stop talking!

Five widens his eyes being surprised that the dog was talking.

Five: you can talk?

Dog: of course I can, I'm not your average dog. Hell, I'm surprised that the king hasn't killed himself with all the bitching coming out of you. Ha, you're more of a bitch (referring to female dogs) from the way you act.

Five: and I'm surprised Alex didn't send you to the pound yet. So what's your name exactly and tell me what's happening.

Dog: my name is Asmodeus, meaning lust. my job is to find the king's mate scent and so I went to Find them... well obviously you had the scent so I'm bringing you to him. If you were going to ask me to or not. and to be honest I'm glad you know he's your mate, less work for me.

Five: good cause I need to find him first before my family... and obviously, we been married for 53 years. But you haven't answered my question yet.

Asmodeus: because when you married Alex, you are the rightful owner of being a princess or as in your case prince of hell. And it's quite simple if you ask me, you married a king which is why you have another power other than time traveling.

Five: okay, so do I have demon powers?

Asmodeus: not exactly, you command guards and hellhounds to be at your side of danger. Sometimes you are a singed to a guard and a hellhound like me but that's for another day.

Five: why can't you be mine then?

Asmodeus: I'm assigned to the king since birth so I can't change who I'm serving.

Five: then can I ask you something...

Asmodeus: sure, if it's stupid then no.

Five: does Alex seem... different to you?

Asmodeus: the king?.... yes, yes he does. How would you know if you haven't seen him?

Five: this guy had a photo of him but he in his demon form but he seems... lost—

Asmodeus: I know...

As they arrived at their destination. They heard screams coming from the inside. Five blinks in to see Alex burning the person.

Alex: that's the 90th one we needed to get, so who's next.

Five: Alex?

Alex turns around to see a kid. Alex didn't have much of a chance when the kid hugged him. Alex didn't know who the kid was but he pushed him away.

Alex: I'm sorry but who are you?

Five: it's me five... don't you remember?

Alex: sorry kid but I don't know? Have we meet before?