day 5

9:48 Saturday May 11

        I woke up Saturday morning with someone jumping on top of me while i was still lying in bed. she started screaming, and i knew it was erin. she hoped up and down on my bed, making me roll over and hit her in the side to make her stop. she jumped off my bed and brought her face so it was next to my face. "your mom told me you didn't come home until around eight last night," she flicked my nose with her hand, "whys that claire," she questioned me. i hid my head under my blanket and joy flooded through my body. remembering the touch of his skin on my skin sent shivers up  my spin as erin pulled the blanket off of my bed and threw it onto the floor, "get up lazy ass we are going shopping," she hit me in the stomach then rushed over to my closet. she opened the large doors and sighed as she saw all the clothes i had, "i wish i had a big closet," she said as she started rummaging through my clothes. she pulled out an outfit and placed it on my dresser. and told me to get up and take a shower. i stayed in my bed, and  brought my legs closer to myself, "claire would you get up and take a shower if i told you michael was meeting us at the mall?" i opened my eyes and climbed out of bed, then started making my way towards the bathroom, "is he?" i asked her, "no i just wanted you to get out of bed," she replied, then pushed me into the bathroom. 

        I took a quick shower, shaved and washed my hair and body, then got out of the shower and put on the outfit erin picked out for me. i sprayed myself with perfume, and did my makeup while my hair dried. when i was finished i ran back into my room and pushed erin away from my dresser where michaels hat was. i opened my drawer and pulled socks out of it and behind me erin was talking about how michaels little note in the hat was cheeky, and how he knew about randy. "i didn't tell him about it, randy was just on the bus and said some things to me while i was sitting with michael," she nodded her head as i talked and put the note back on my dresser and handed me my converse as i finished putting my socks on. i slipped my shoes on and tied the laces, then grabbed my phone and headed for my bedroom door. erin placed something on my head, and i noticed it was michaels hat, she walked next to me down the stairs and shrugged her shoulders, "it goes with your outfit," she said to me and patted my shoulder as we stepped onto the floor of the living room. we walked into the kitchen and i grabbed an apple from the cupboard and said good morning to my dad. 

        "Erin and i are going to go to the mall today, ill text you when ill be home," i told him, then picked up my bag that i bring with me when i go out. my dad said goodbye, then erin and i left and got into her car. the radio played quietly on the way to the mall and i went on my phone on the way there and made conversation with erin. i put my phone in my purse, and unbuckled as erin pulled into a parking spot. we got out of the car, then made our plan for what stores to go in first. she insisted we go to one of the dress stores, for dresses for prom. i was planning on not going to prom, but i knew that i should play along and let erin have fun with this. 

        We stopped at a few stores, bought somethings, then around noon we went to the food court. we got frozen yogurt, and found a table to eat at. my phone rang, and i looked down at it and saw that i had a message from michael. 

what are you doing

        I smiled at the text for an odd reason, he did not even say anything cute but the thought that he was wondering what i was doing made butterflies twirl in my stomach. i texted him back that i was at the mall with erin, and seconds later he texted me back saying, "im glad youre truthful," i knit my eyebrows together, and sent him a quick question mark, then went back to my yogurt with erin. erin was talking about how she wanted to stop at victoria secret before we left and i agreed with her. "and claire, you need some more cute underwear," erin said while we threw out our trash, i rolled my eyes at her and we started walking towards the stores again. "hey claire look, that guy looks just like your boyfriend!" i hit her in the arm and told her i didnt have a boyfriend, then looked at where she was pointing. "its michael!" i said to her, then waved at him and he saw and waved back. he jogged over to us, and took my hand into his then we continued walking, "what are you doing here?" i asked him, he replied with saying he was here with his mom and sister and got bored so he texted me, "i know girls hang out at the mall on saturdays so i was just lucky," he said and laughed. erin laughed as well and pointed out that that was a "total lie," then michael asked her where she had been last weekend, and that made erin growl and cross her arms. "i don't like your boyfriend," she said under her breath. at the same time, michael and i looked at her and i said "hes not my boyfriend," and he said, "boyfriend?" with a big grin on his face. i shook my head at him, and shooved him with my arm, and said "no" then laughed. "seems like it to me," erin smiled, then mimicked me talking about him earlier, "oh! michael is so dreamy! hes great!" she was about to continue but i hit her in the arm and told michael that i did not say that. he had a big smile on his face and i couldn't help but look for a little longer than i should have.