Ball room

A/N:I'm in the car for like 7 hours so here's a update

Tom:
Star sent me the information for the ball it's at 6 and end at 12 so I have around 2 hours to get ready.

Marci:
After we get ready we help set up and the room looked beautiful that's the only way to put it marble floors white walls with white marble pillars there was 4 seats on a platform each one had a name one said Marci it was red with gold trim a crown also sat on each seat mine was a light silver with light pink stones and gold it was breath taking.

Tom:
I wanted to get there early so I could help so I left an hour early and got there around 30 minutes before the party. Star decided to hide Marci from me till the party stated so I ended up hanging out with pony head which was actually fun.

~when the party starts~

Tom:
Finally the party starts. Star comes and stand with me soon as she does eclipsa (I haven't watched it in a while so kinda forgot how to spell it) does an speech after that everyone was instructed so move of the main path to the platform so we did. Marci soon walked down it and she was perfect oh she was so perfect I think I'm in love it might be early but I don't care.

Marci:
After star hid me from Tom one of the servants told when and what to do when I walk in the room through two big white and gold doors probably 7 to 8 foot tall
(I was gonna make it 6ft but the I was like Ranboo wold have to dunk so not tall enough) when I walk out Toms eyes where on me and I can't say I didn't like it he watched closely as I walked to my seat after everyone else special came i went to Tom right away and hugged him "you look beautiful Marci"thanks you look good too"