marco is a what!?

A/N HEY THX FOR READING ENJOY

(NO ONES POV)

tom asked marco what move he wanted to see they end up agreeing on a horror movie.They went to go see Insidious (SORRY DIDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER).marco got scared and hug Tom. tom kinda liked it no he loved he so he held the smaller boy close(SO CRINGE!). after the movie the two boy's left holding hands somehow star saw them and got a picture "so cute" star said. when they got to the Palace of mewni tom and marco whent to marcos room. 

(MARCOS POV)

i walked in after tom and i saw the picture of me and my sister up on my night stand i saw tom look at it i thought my life was over.(the pictures i use are not mine)

(the pictures i use are not mine)

(TOMS POV)

I saw a picture of two girls one was marcos sister i saw her on earth the other looked almost identical to marco"hey marco who is this"umm..." marco replied i saw his face it had a pink tint "oh its um... its..me..." tom was so confused he didn't know what to say-after the 30 minutes of silence-"i can explain" marco said i just nodded yes he motion for me to sit so I did.

(MARCOS POV)

"well um i guess lets start my real name is marci butterfly and my mothers name is celena butterfly(aka celena the shy) and i have a wand i also have moons on my cheeks like my mom i cover them with makeup when i was born my mom sent me to earth she thought it would be best for me soon after she past so i am a princess." tom just looked stunned.

(MORE INFO)

marci butterfly princess adopted parents eclipsa and globgor.real mother celena butterfly she has her cheek Marks and she has a wand the other princess's don't have the original wand. (picture bellow is not mine)

 (picture bellow is not mine)

(TOMS POV)

"can i see your cheek marks"sure" after marco or marci took off her makeup he saw how beautiful she was "you look nice"thanks tom i kinda thought you wold hate me" marci said as she took her hair down tom felt his cheeks turn red a deep red i guess marci noticed she ran up to me and asked if i was ok after i assured her i was ok there was a knock on the door marci asked who was it it was star she opened the door so happy to see star it made me smile i guess star didn't see me she just asked if she could play with the brown haired girls hair i didn't notice eclipsa sit down beside me until she taped me,

(ECLIPSA POV)

i saw tom and didn't know he knew Marci's Secret i taped him he seemed to have a slight blush across his face and in a day dream staring at marci he seemed to jump a little when i taped him   "hello tom i didn't know you knew marci's secret" i asked tom he said he just fond out today "hey eclipsa"yes tom"i-i think i like marci"realy!" i was surprised no one really found her girlfriend material she was adventurous and didn't like wearing the dresses she usually just had on shorts and a long sleeve shirt no one really thought she was going to get a king but i guess they are wrong.( there is nothing wrong with that it's just in the show Princesses aren't supposed to be adventurous)

thanks for reading sorry if it's sloppy a short I just finished and it's 2 in the morning but I hope you liked it the comet if you have any ideas or nice criticism thanks again I really didn't think I would continue this but I guess I am so don't worry there's going to be more Bye:).

Narrator-chan<3

total words not including these 687