the date

A/N hey sorry i have not posted i have been doing things like redoing my room i will try post on time now thx for reading 

(toms pov)

i woke up i guess i fell asleep i think i will call marci and see when she wants to meet. my phone started ringing i look its marci i answer and say "hello how are you" i ask she was giggling "whats so funny" then i herd her full on laugh i was so confused i ask agin whats funny "its nothing don't worry im good how are you" she asked i said good "hey when do you wanna meet today for or date" she asked if 11 was ok i agreed. i still had 2 hours so i am going to shower -after the shower- i did my hair and got dressed i told marci something comfortable so i just put on a red shirt and blake jeans after i got ready i went to marcis room at mewni.

(marcis pov)

i got ready i put on shorts and a red sweater i went to open my door and saw tom i went up behind him and tapet him he jumps and i laughed he smiled and put his hands on my waist and piked me up he is much taller than me so i couldn't reach the floor my face turned red and he giggled i didn't want him to win this little war so i kissed his nose and his face was now red i was the one giggling he put me down and we left and went to earth i have not been home in 7 years. he asked were i wanted to go hand i said the taco place we whent to a lot when i lived on earth (sorry forgot the name of the place)

(no ones pov)

thay where walking to the taco place and started holding hands. once thay got there oscer took there order and marci led them to a table soon oscer came out with our tacos and we ate after that tom kissed marci on the cheek (payback for earlier) marcis face went red and tom giggled at her cuteness marci went to go kiss toms cheek when she did that to was turning to talk to her but there lips met and toms face went really red marcis did too thay didn't know what to do so thay stayed like that for 30 seconds or so marci lost breath and pulled away her face even more red.

(toms pov) 

i didn't know what just happened all i know is i kinda liked it when marci pulled away her face went beet red and i giggled "im so sorry im so sorry i didn't mean too" marci said "its ok it was a accident and i liked it" i didn't mean to say the last part so my face went beet red and marci giggled we soon left and i bought her back to mewni and i gave her a hug it lasted only a few secconds but felt so long after she pulled away she kissed me on the lips! i was so happy i kissed back it was a short kiss but it felt so long after i walked her to her room we talked for a little and then she fell asleep on my lap and i didn't want to wake her up so i stayed and soon fell asleep too.

Hey i hope you like it it like 1 am and im supper tired so sorry if its a lil sloppy thx for reading bye:)

- narrator-chan <3