toms crush

(RECAP)

tom told eclipsa he liked marci and eclipsa asked him if he was joking he said no and now eclipsa is trying to get them together.(BACK TO THE STORY)

(STARS POV)

i saw tom and eclipsa talking and i decided to listen to them"so tom marci said she may or may not have feelings for you too so ask her out or it will not work out for you too" i was wide eyed at that sentence then tom said "ok i will what if she decides not to go out last minute" eclipsa assured him it was ok. i went to my room and just played with Meteora.

(TOMS POV)

eclipsa told me to ask her on a date so i went to marcis room and knock she opened the door and said hi i did the same and asked her if i could talk motion for me to sit  as she sat next to me "hey marci wold you like to go on a date with me"i wold love too"marci gave me a hug i was so happy i gave her a hug and we sat there hugging for 5 minutes i really liked it i didn't want to let go but there was a big bang on the door we went to check it it was star she asked marci a lot of questions about why i was here  marci said its ok star tom and i where just talking about going on a date stars face lit up "finally my sip has sailed yea" star was overly happy i just said bye and left i got home my hart pounding i was happy and just layed down and process what happened.

IM SO SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT IM JUST SUPER TIRED AND ITS 2AM SO PLZ DONT BE MAD THX FOR READING BYE:).

-narrator-chan <3

304 words not Including these