Love is a war

AN-I finally right yay I have been so busy and I just got free time.

Marcis POV
Toms mom had a hard time following along but soon got it I was so happy she understood I hugged Tom and he hugged back we decided to go to his room because it was late.(I JUST REALIZED I THEY ARNT A DATING YET😂).

Toms POV

I look at Marci and thought I never actually asked her out so "hey Marci"yes Tom?"will you be my girlfriend"sure why not" she answer and we fell asleep on my bed
With her on my chest it felt nice to have someone there with you I hope she felt the same.

No ones POV

Marci woke up to a big loud lightning strike in the room she saw star in the middle of it "star?"Marci haw dare you"what do you mean?"you and Tom are dating and now you sleep together"star we have slept in the same bed before what's wrong with it?"you didn't tell me !"is that what this is about oh wow star is this a joke?"no and yes"oh why are you really here"well Marci we have a ball today but eclipsa said you will need a date and I didn't know you and Tom where dating so I was worried anyway you will where your moms old gown ok"ok let's go then" Marci hugged Tom kissed him and the two girls left to kinda confused.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THAY GET READY

Stars POV

I take Marci to the gown room and show her the one she will wear (the dress below)

Stars dress

Marci had a bigger chest than her mom so it was quite tight but she just did a spell and it fit better she had to widen the chest a lot and make the hips a little bigger so it fit perfectly Marci had quite long hair about to the end of the dress s...

Marci had a bigger chest than her mom so it was quite tight but she just did a spell and it fit better she had to widen the chest a lot and make the hips a little bigger so it fit perfectly Marci had quite long hair about to the end of the dress she usual had it pull up so it won't be every where but star liked it down. She put the rose together on her head and had star help she also he'd Beautiful moon shaped d Diamond earrings with a matching necklace she loved it it look so good on her. Star had star gold airings with the matching necklace she had her hair in a bun with A pearl hair tie and for shoes star had wight heels and Marci had black ones. The two girl look Astonishing.

i finished I'm not dead people so don't worry I hope you like it Author-Chan