the beginning

ik its not a creative title:(

(MARCO POV)

hey im marco diaz i am 18 and i moved to Mewni with star 5 years ago i like it it reminds me of my real mom.Im from mewni this is where i was born but my mom Thought it was best for me to go to Earth so she sent me there and that's where I've been living. she past soon after.i have a really big secret only star and eclipsa know so enough of me lets get to the story.

(NO ONES POV)

"hey lets hang out star"said marco while making nachos"no can do marco im going to hang with janna banana today"the blond girl said "ok then i will hangout with tom then"the boy making nachos said."OoOo marco and tom sitting in a tree ki-"don't say it star"fine im going to the park with janna now"ok bye star"bye marco".(ok so its me narrator- Chan i just want you to know again i don't own any of the pics)

(TOMS POV)

i was pasting the room when my phone rang it was marco i wonder what he will think when i tell him i answer the phone.("hey tom!"hey marco whats up"nothing much wanna hang out today"sure what time"how about 3"ok see ya"bye"bye")its 2:30 i will get ready-after getting ready- "im going to stars mom love you bye" love you too tom bye". i make it to the door that lead to marcos room a i knock and hear him say hold on so i wait.

(MARCOS POV)

i was changing and putting my hair up so tom wouldn't know my secret then i herd a knock it was tom said hold on and soon was finished"hey tom" he looked kinda mad "hey marco what do you wanna do today" i was going to tell him my secret but i think i will wait a little longer  "lets go see a movie!" i suggested he surprisingly agreed.

Finally finished if you have any suggestions please comment this is my first ever story so please show some support. thank you to all the people who read I will update as fast as I can so probably every other day no promises .thanks for reading again I will update as soon as possible please tell me if you liked it bye:) - narrator-Chan<3

381 words not including these