7

While me and Tyler sit there silent, carter and Julie are talking up a storm. I think they are going to be good friends.......or something more.
If only me and Tyler could be friends. We have a weird relationship. More like one of those love-hate relationships, except replace 'love' with weird.

Yep, that's just us. Two weird grown ups living together in an apartment. Nothing is weird about a girl and boy sharing an apartment. And a room.

Oh..... now I see what jules meant by I'm stupid. But I have my reasons! Ugh, I'm jut in a confusing place right now.

"Max?" Jules says. I pick my head up and look at her like I've been listing the whole time, which I haven't. "did you hear me?" She finishes.

"No." I say. She sighs. "I said we should all go to the beach. it's only about twenty minutes down the road and its burning up outside. Plus, carter said he'd teach me how to surf." she smiled at carter.

Woah! What the hell?!

"Sure. We have to go home and pick up my bathing suit though." I said.

"I do to. So lets go!"

##########################

"Bye max! See ya in ten minutes!" Jules yells from out the door. "bye!" I yell back. I close the front door and wall into the living room. I slump down on the couch and turn on the TV. We have to wait until max and carter get back so we can all drive to the beach. I've got plenty of time.

The next thing I know, Tyler jumps on the couch beside me and grabs the remote away. "Hey!" I yelled taking it back. He smiled and grabbed it. But I kept a hold of it. he yanked it a couple times and I did too. He finally grabbed it and changed the station.

What the fuck!? I sighed and decided to get that remote back one way or another. So I tackle him.

I get on top of him and trap him down with my legs. He just laughs, making his chest rise up and down rapidly. He holds the remote above his head as he keeps his eyes on me. I grab one of his wrist and hold them beside him. While my other hand chases the one with the remote in it.

"Give it back Colton!" I yell chasing his arm. He keeps laughing. "You gotta get it, princess!" He yells at me.

I sighed and let go of his one wrist to make both my hands grab his fisted hand with the remote lodged in his big fingers. "give it-" I stop myself once he pushes me over and we fall on the floor. He was now on top of me, trapping me down with his legs, the same way I had done to him.

He smirks at me as he Traps my hands down also. The remote is no where to be seen and his hands are pressing against mine, somehow our fingers intertwined. I arch forward, trying I pry his hands off mine. Doesn't work.

He is still smirking at me. "poor princess can't get out of the trap." He teases. I smirk now. "poor Colton can't get his hands off princess."

I give it to myself for that one.

He chuckled. "Your good. But I'm better." He whispers the last part, leaning a little closer. then I realise how close with actually are. Our faces are literally inches apart. I can smell his breath, smells like pizza. Probably because that's what we ate.

"Hey guys! We're-"

Shit! Jules and carter are back. Tyler jumps off me and back on the couch. My face is heating up from carter and jules staring at us. They saw what happened. I slowly lean up and give them a nervous smile. "hey guys." I said.

Their mouths are wide open. Well jules is. Carters is in a smirk.

What's with these boys and smirking?

I gulp. "what was that?" Jules asked. I think that smirking is contagious, because now Jules is smirking.

"I was trying to get the remote." I said. They still don't stop smirking. "You two seem to be closer than we thought." Carter says. I roll my eyes and look over at Tyler. I almost laugh when I see him blushing!

I look back at jules and carter and thy just look at each other and smirk away. I sighed before standing. "think whatever you want. I don't like him. So just wait here and let me get my bathing suit okay?" I don't let them say anything before walking into our room.

I sighed before grabbing my bathing suit in my closet. It was a black bikini that you had to tie on. I turned around and bump right into Tyler. Of course.

He 'accidentally' grabs my waist to make sure I didn't fall. And my hands gripped his shirt at his shoulders. He smiled and looks me straight in the eyes.

And all I see, is that drawing.

Why he did that? When did he do that? I need to know. Its killing me I not know. I need to ask him, wither he gets mad at me for looking in it or not.

I'll do it tonight.

When we're alone.

I push away from him and quickly go to the bathroom to change. I shut the door and lock it. I strip of my cloths and slide on my bathing suit. The small triangles covering up my boobs barley. While my butt felt me hanging out. I sighed and walked out.

Time for the beach.