Nashi's First Celestial Key

Nashi, 10 years old

"Thank you Virgo," Nashi said with a huge smile after Virgo helped her clean her room, it's always the messiest room in their house, that is why whenever it is needed to be cleaned Nashi always asks her mother if they can get some help from the celestial spirit Virgo. 

And since it has become a weekly routine and even out of instinct Virgo appears in Nashi's room to help her new princess.

"It almost feels like you can summon me, princess," Virgo said, "Oh, my master is home, Maybe I could ask Lucy for punishment because I helped you," The spirit was about to walk out of the room before Nashi stopped her, "Its more of me getting punished than you, you know she want's me to do this on my own." 

With that, Virgo said her good byes and on que Lucy called Nashi, "Nashi!! Why is Virgo here?" 

"What? No she's not in my room!" Says Nashi defensively, "I felt her presence as soon as I arrived!" Lucy said. 

"Well, she helped me again today," Nashi said while scratching the back of her head, she knew she had to tell the truth, even though the spirits can come to their world freely, their master is still her mother and she has learned to sense every movement of her own contracted spirits.

"You know I want you to do it on your own, I'd have to remind Leo to get hold of Virgo to quit helping you on simple house choirs," Lucy said as she took out her groceries and place them on the shelves.

"Mom, can you summon, Plue? I wanna walk around," she usually goes around the town with Happy, but today Natsu needed Happy for a mission with the flying dragon squad. 

Lucy searched for Plue's Key and before she can say it Nashi mimic how to open the gate of Nikora, "Open Gate of the Canis Minor! Nikora!" she said, it didn't open the gate of Plue of but Lucy felt the potential in her.

"What did you say Nashi?" she said slowly, still thinking of the possibilities, "I think I'd take a walk with you," she continued and then opened the gate for Plue, Nashi immediately cuddled with Plue not minding what Lucy was mumbling.

Plue enjoys walking Lucy home, but loves to cuddle with Nashi even more, they took a walk to the market place in Magnolia and they soon arrived at a magic shop.

"Well hello ladies, what can I get you?" the old man in the shop welcomed the mother and daughter, "What are we going to buy mommy? can I get one ColorS?" 

"Id like to get one Nikora key please," Lucy said, "I can see you already have one, but here you go," he said as he hands her a new Canis Minor silver key, "It's for my daughter," Lucy explained as she pays for it.

"Mom I'm getting a ColorS!" Nashi said as she places it on the counter, the magical item that changes color of the users clothes. "I already got something for you Nashi, and its a surprise," Lucy said as she guides Nashi and Plue out of the store.

As the two arrives at their backyard Lucy handed to her daughter the key she bought, "do you think you can take care of a celestial spirit Nashi?" Lucy asked her daughter while playing with her daughters hair, "yes mommy! I'd be very responsible, I promise!" She replied excitedly, the silver key is still in its box, she hasn't figure out what key is it yet.

"Go on, open it," Lucy said as she pick up Plue and let it sit on her lap, Plue was munching on a candy cane waiting for Nashi to summon another Nikora. 

"Whaa it's so pretty!" she said as she holds the key carefully with both hands, "do I get my own Plue?" she said looking at her mother and Plue, "Yes, you know the words right, say it while holding your own key in your right hand," Lucy lay out the instruction.

"Please, Open Gate of the Canis Minor! Nikora!" the little girl said, a clear light shined from the tip of the key and another Nikora, in light pink color appeared in front of them, Plue jump down from Lucy's lap and welcomed the new Nikora to the Dragneel family, they were dancing in circles, "I did it mom!" Nashi said proudly while Lucy was hugging her.

"Hi, I'm Nashi Heartfilia-Dragneel," Nashi said as she kneels down to be leveled with the spirits, "Oh your'e so cute," she said as she touched it, "I'd, call you Fluffy!" she said while now hugging her spirit.

She then talked with her spirit to figure out Fluffy's availability, likes and dislikes in food and its hobbies, they immediately get along as the conversation goes on, "Mommy my Fluffy likes candies too, can I get some from Plue's candies?" she asked but it's Plue who gave one of his candies to Nashi. "Awww thanks Plue, I'll buy you guys some more!" 

Later that day Natsu and Happy arrived at home and Nashi welcomed them with her new friend, Fluffy, Natsu was proud to Nashi's new magical development, "You can soon get your own golden key Nashi," Lucy said as she joins her family in the dining table, "I bet you'd do well in celestial spirit magic too, but you have to train well too," Natsu said as they are also concerned in Nashi's control over her on magic. 

"I'd join mom in her meditations next time!" Nashi said while eating, she now got her own key holder in her belt with her first key. 

-

I can't choose which golden key would Nashi inherit first, what do you guys think? 

Virgo and Leo are my top choices, but for sure Aquarius is handy for her safety when using fire magic.