Nashi's First Big Mission

Nashi, 12 years old

"Aye! Lets go!" Happy exclaimed after they have settled choosing a flyer and now they are all set to leave.

"Alright Nashi, we are leaving. You can play, but stay in town and get back here in the guild before it get dark," Lucy reminded their daughter and kissed her forehead. 

"Mommy, I really want to come with you, can't I join you guys yet?" the little girl asked. She is really eager to do bigger mission, although Natsu and Lucy let her tag along sometime, she barely do anything to help. 

"We talked about this Nashi, not until you complete your training, just a few months more darling." Lucy said trying to not make the conversation long. 

"Why don't we just take her with us, Luce?" Natsu said joining their conversation, "It's not that bad, she's the same age when we started bringing Wendy with us before," he continued. Natsu is usually on Nashi's side just because they both are into trouble and fun, and this one he really meant it. 

This doesn't always occur but Lucy did notice the hint of seriousness in her husband's words.

Lucy recalled on the days they went on missions with little Wendy, Natsu is right though, Wendy joined their guild at a young age and master Makarov let them take her to even much more dangerous missions.

"Can I please join you mommy? I'd behave, pretty please..." Nashi pleaded while hugging Lucy, she knows her mommy can't say no to her sweet gestures.

"Of course you can join us Nashi," Natsu said as he ruffle Nashi's pink hair. "Aye lets go, Nashi!" Happy said agreeing with Natsu. Now its only Lucy who needs to verbalize her approval.

Nashi looked hopefully at her mother, "Alright, that's what your daddy says," she said in defeat while Nashi jumped out of joy, "Yes!! Thanks mommy!" Lucy was still worried but also seeing Nashi this happy warmed her hearts.

Nashi was holding hands with Lucy as they walk out of the guild saying goodbyes to the others.

Everyone waved goodbye as their family went out to take a job request. Nashi is excited, for the past years, all they did is trainings and local missions, she was not yet allowed to take bigger missions. 

While on the train, Lucy let Nashi read the flyer herself;

____________________________________

Travel Into the Volcanoes

Job Location: Active Volcanoes near Acalypha Town

Job Description: Acalypha Town is known for its love and luck, and as such, they pride themselves in their manufacturing of lucky pendants or jewelry that brings love

Recently, the towns manufacturer ran out of the precious gems to make more of these pendants and jewelry. Find and retrieve enough gems for hundred or more necklaces. The only place to find these gems now are in active volcanoes around the area. Retrieve the gems and bring them back to the manufacturer.

Reward: 150,000 jewels per mage

____________________________________