Tension

Work couldn't end any slower.

Senpai was so tired he knew that when he got home he would most likely pass out immediately.

Having a human body sometimes made him regret keeping this form.

He leaned against the cash register. Why did his boss have to keep him so late?

"Senpai! I didn't know you were working today!" Said a voice that belonged to a woman.

He looked over and saw a young woman with purple hair pushing a cart with various items.

"Lila?" Senpai raised his eyebrows. "Please tell me they are not with you."

He was talking about Lila's son and his friend. Every time they came to the store they would cause chaos that Sen always had to deal with. He didn't see them with her so he hoped they weren't lose in the store.

"They aren't," she laughed. "How are you and Lemon Demon?"

Sen instantly felt awkward. It was uncomfortable to be around Lila sometimes. They all had a history. Pretty messy history.

Way back before he got together with Lem the deal was to help him find a date or he would be eaten by him. The overall goal was to date, Lila. It obviously didn't turn out that way but Sen couldn't help remembering those times. Lila was a pretty cool woman, sometimes he couldn't believe that Lemon wanted to be with him instead of her. It didn't help that Lemon loved Lila's kids to death.

The past is in the past but shit it still doesn't stop him from thinking about it.

"We are doing great actually." he forced a smile.

"I'm glad you are here today, I was going to call you, but would you watch Skid and Pump on Friday?"

"For sure." he agreed. One thing he didn't feel awkward about was watching her kids. God, they were insane, but Sen did love them. They were like nephews to him.

"Great! They love their spooky uncles." Lila smiled. "Hey, and Sen, stop giving that face to me every time we see each other.

"Hm?"

"I am not mad at you for "taking" Lemon or whatever. Anyone with eyes can see how much he cares about you."

"He cares about you and the kids too." He huffed.

"Yeah, but YOUR the one for him" Lila laughed.

He wouldn't doubt that Lemon could have been good for Lila too.

"To be honest, even if he liked me more, I don't know how we would fuck," Lila whispered.

No matter how much Sen tried to cover his facen it heated like a tomato. Sometimes Lila was TO open and cool.

"Wait a second.." she said. "You two actually have.. oh my god."

She covered her mouth to stop her laugh.

"Lila no!"

"I thought Lem was asexual damn," she continued. "I couldn't even guess who would be top."

"LILA I'm working!"

"Sen, don't yell at the customers!" He boss screamed coming out of his office and glared at him.

"I'm sorry."

His boss squinted at him before returning to his office.

Lila looked at him with a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble."

"It's fine..."

"No, but seriously, you really should tell me about it sometime." She winked. "Just be safe and use protection though!"