Chapter 1

She kneeled there, in front of her father before holding his hand closing her eyes and letting her head drop looking down at the ground in full grief and sadness.

"Hush now love, no need to cry."

That voice had her head snapped up seeing another version of her father with much more neater look. He had a small smirk on his face opening his arms for her to take. Lianne grinned wiping her tears before embracing the other with a very tight hug.

"I thought I lost you father." She sniffled while the man chuckled.

"Sweetheart, you have more than Infinite amount of fathers in line. You'll never run out. You are our only daughter, so why not spoil you?" He smirks while Lianne breaks the hug with a nod.

"Then, I'll have more affections that I can get?" She asked confusedly while the man nodded.

"Kang The Conquerer is you father love. You'll never run out of love and affection from all of us." Kang smiles fondly at her before opening up a portal.

"Where are we going?" Lianne asked.

"To train you. You will harness your abilities, control it. Now, how does a revenge sounds like?" Kang smirks.

"Sounds great." She smirked back before the two entered the portal.

—————————————————————

Huge puffs of air ran out of her lungs as she holds up her hands to the other variant of her. Lianne smirks conjuring up a blade before slashing another Lianne's throat killing her in an instant. Her father claps his hand with a smirk as the girl cleans herself up with magic.

"Did I do well Father?" Lianne asked walking over to the man who nodded.

"A little sloppy but you got it. How about, food?" Kang asks opening a portal somewhere in time so both can eat.

"Yeah sure." Lianne smiled.

Kang puts an arm around her shoulders and they both entered the portal to a random restaurant somewhere in 2012.

It has been a full year outside time. She had been training all of her abilities in all she can until she controlled it all. Her hair was longer, her eyes stayed in the colour of gold that she learned to adore. Her mask stayed in her face getting used to the fabric just because she said she looks cool.

"After this, we'll be going to another war." Kang informs his daughter who nodded.

"What type?" She asked munching on the shawarma the waitress had served her.

"Well, a type where you can either have revenge, or let them go." Kang shrugged.

"Ooh, the green snakes were there." Lianne smirked evilly.

Lianne grew hatred against every Loki variant, except for a few of course. She thought that Loki and Sylvie were her friends the first time she met them, turns out they were using her to get to He Who Remains. Across the timelines, she was known to be the Conqueror's Daughter. She was feared, and hated knowing that she had murdered countless of innocent lives to reduce her rage.

"Is this, the battle of New York?" Lianne gasped looking out in the window.

"Hmm, never realized." Kang hums pointing at the Aliens flying around the place.

"Can I stab someone?" Lianne asks eagerly.

"Why don't you go up to the tower and stab someone?" Kang asks smirking, giving the girl a very bad idea.

"I'll do it after the war Father. Besides, I want to take down my snakes first." Lianne says shrugging, politely declining the plans her father was telling her.

"Hmm, suit yourself." Kang smirks as the girl drinks her water.

"Anyways, who are we battling today?" Lianne asks tilting her head.

"A Man called Jonathan Grim. He was a Universe traveler wanting to imprison us both. He also had your "friends" on his side." Kang said opening up a portal while the two walks in.

"He was absurd thinking that he could  possibly defeat us both. Those two Lokis were no help considering, I can overpower them." Lianne stated smugly laughing at the memories played in the back of her head.

"Hush, you'll never know." Kang shrugged.

"Eh, knowing them... They will just betray one another considering a Loki will never be trusted." Lianne stiffles a laugh going back somewhere out of time to change her clothes.

She changes into a dark leather pants with straps to hold daggers on it with a dark brown top with golden linings attached to the corners. She also puts on a golden hooded cloak that lands just below with black symbols littering in the down part of it. She changes her mask into a full face one just as she grabs a dagger in one of the dresser.

"Look at you, all grown up. I'm proud." Kang says entering the room with a small smirk.

"Thank you father." She smirks behind the mask hugging her father tightly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jonathan and the two other Loki Variants looks at each other with a frown. They had been hunting down a number of Kang Variants and each of them were more powerful than the other.

"Sylvie, do you know what Kang first showed up after you killed He Who Remains?" Jonathan asked the female gently.

"No, Lianne pushed me away." Sylvie sighed.

"She probably knew." Loki said, a frown forming in his face.

"Then let's go and find her." Jonathan said nodding to the other two who shook their heads.

"Lianne hated us, she thinks we betrayed her." Sylvie sighs.

"We did betray her." Loki corrects the female who sighed.

"She was the one jumping on one side to another." Sylvie argues back.

"She read that man's mind, she knows the truth. Lianne is wise enough to pick on someone who is telling the pure truth. You and I both know we were liars. She knew he was telling the truth." Loki argued back to Sylvie.

"Are you blaming me?" Sylvie accused while Loki laughed bitterly.

"I'm not saying you are innocent am I?" Loki snarled while Sylvie took out her weapon pointing it directly at Loki's throat.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa." Jonathan jumps in confiscating the weapons in both of they hands.

"Because of you, I lost a friend." Loki yelled out while Sylvie scoffed.

"You think you're the only one who lost a friend? Huh? Loki? She was also my friend, I knew she liked you but you kept pursuing to me while I tried so hard pushing you away. Maybe I killed her father, but you broke her trust." Sylvie snarled pushing Loki away and walking out of the small room they were at.