five

Minji was all alone in a meeting room, her laptop left opened in front of her showcasing a document. The document held the key to either her life of success or another round of pure, raw heartbreak and failure.

(maybe not that extreme, but, you get the gist)

Minji took a deep breath before shutting her laptop off, making sure to save everything beforehand. Minji had dreamt of this moment for what felt like forever. The script that was in her laptop was a working progress since her early days in film school. The story was a rather  personal one, but she knew it was a story worth sharing with the world. The story of a girl who had goals and ambitions that men often laughed at, the story of a girl who had resilience and strength of a war veteran. Minji's breathing wavered as flashbacks ran through her head. Flashes of late nights writing the script, laughs with friends at 3am at a random McDonald's, and him. The memories dropped a sudden huge weight onto her heart, causing her to blink away tears that threatened to fall onto her cheeks.

Not right now.

She balled her fists and released them before picking up her phone and contacting her agent, speaking to her for a couple minutes, before leaving the meeting room and headed straight to her car. The whole journey to the parking lot, she felt sick to her stomach. Minji was beyond nervous. She gripped the handle of her handbag that had her laptop in it tighter every second she got closer to her car.

When she arrived, she unlocked it, went in, placed the bag gently on the passenger seat and started the engine before pulling down the hand break. With a slow, long, sigh, she started her journey to a new venue.

Minji now stood in front of a fancy restaurant. Inside, she saw men and women dressed in classy and elegant clothing, their wealth reeking from the cloth that clung their bodies. Unconsciously, Minji did a one up of her own reflection in the glass window of the restaurant. She was wearing a black pantsuit with cream stilettos, pearl earrings and her hair was let down in waves. She didn't exactly dressed up to go to a ball, bit she thought she looked alright.

With a deep breath, she took one step inside the restaurant, scanning the venue for a certain figure. It didn't take long to notice the person she was searching. It was a man dressed in what she thinks to be an expensive looking tuxedo, his hair parted in the middle, with a well kept moustache that graced his upper lip. He looks to be in his mid-40s, however, with Korean men, you can never tell.

As Minji nears the table the man was currently sitting at, she had then suddenly stopped in her tracks at the sight of another younger man sitting next to him.

Minji's face morphed from one of nervousness, to a horrific expression.

Fuck no.

-

Another filler, short chapter, but things will start picking up next chapter!

Goodbye for now, until the next chapter~

(as always, vote, comment & follow! <3)