Last Person I Wanted To See

I sit down after feeling a little dizzy. Luke walks into the room with his laptop. He has a slice of pizza. Doesn't he know how much fat is on that. I look away before he ask me if I want a slice. Lately I have lost a lot of weight. But I am still fat.

I get up to go weigh myself.Luke looks at me and is about to ask me something but I just rush past him. Which causes me to feel a little dizzy. Since Harry and I sang a month and a half ago. I have been getting more fat comments. I have been skipping meals or just eating them and throwing them up. I also got diet pills.

As I step on the scale I see that it says 110. I shake my head. Maybe if I take off my clothes and see. I take off my shirt and pants then step on leaving my boxers on. Yes their it is I am 105. I smile as I look in the mirror I see fat. I am still just too fat.I put my clothes on take the pills from my pocket and pop them in swallowing them makes me feel better. Knowing they will make me thin.

I walk out and see Luke as I open the door.

"So what took you so long?"Luke ask he takes a bite of pizza.

"Why ?"I start getting upset. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR NOT MY FUCKING MOM LUKE HEMMINGS!JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO FOLLOW ME TO THE REST ROOM WHAT THE FUCK!"I yell at Luke and walk past him.

I go to my room and slam the door. Locking it in the process. I didn't need him trying to talk to me. Lately he has been doing that to me. Ever since the video.

I think of Harry and how last time we had sex he told me I have been.losing weight and I didn't need to. Which was three weeks ago.He kisses me but not all the time. I grab my phone and get a text from Ashton.

A=Ashton M=Michael
A: Why are you being such a jerk to Luke?

M: Because he follows me like a lost puppy. Tame your ducking boyfriend tell him to back the fuck up!!!

A: Wow :(

I sit on my bed and put my iPod on its dock.And Blast some Green Day and Nirvana.I hear someone pounding their fist on my door but I just blast the music louder. Sure it's almost midnight who gives a shot.Then the door files open and I see the last person I wanted to see. And his face is like he has seen a ghost and he looks so worried at the same time.

"Ca...Calum?"I say his name like a question.

So many things are running through my mind right now. I turn off the music and get up to walk to him when I start feeling dizzy. Then I step forward and blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Hey I decided to update because we'll I rested all day today. And I'm feeling better now.

So what did you think of this chapter? Where you surprised at who opened the door? What do you think will happen next?

Also I didn't intend for Calums to.be in it but then a friend said maybe he can show up. Plus 5 Seconds Of Summer wouldn't be a band without him. What do you think is going to happen to Michael? Does Lisa know Calums there? Is Lisa there too?

Ik Ik so many questions. Please don't kill me lol

Hope you all are having a good night so far. Don't forget to comment,vote and share. :)