CHAPTER 1: Running Away

"Rejection, temptation, tribulation with no redemption. What is the need to stay alive when you are only an asset on achieving others dream? Maybe when you are gone, everything can finally come to an end" she fearlessly stands on the edge of the broken safety bridge iron "It's over Loa Yon" she falls into the deep ocean consciously with tears.

Who doesn't know Loa Yon? The only daughter to the CEO of Yon's group "Mr. Yon", she has been leading a good life but why end it now?

Loa is a very beautiful girl of about 19 years old, she was a successful graduate who enjoys the wealth of her father and focused on her little voluntary service which was as a "Motivational Speaker".

Mr. Yon lost his wife few years ago thus he stressed and occupied himself with work having no time for Loa; he started seeing Loa as a threat, burden and a useless daughter thus he decided to marry Loa up to a young rich lord of the city who was not only a dangerous billionaire but a ruthless harlot.

2 Years Ago ***

"No matter what you are facing right now, don't give up. Push on and hold strong" Loa stand up from the seat and walk towards the exit "Follow her on instagram @loaloa91" Loa personal assistant notified the audience and hurriedly follows Loa.

"Miss. Loa! Miss. Loa!" "An autograph please?" "Miss. Loa, can I have a picture with you?" Loa's fans follows her while speaking in unison, she replied with a small smile and enters the car.

"What's on my schedule, Kim?" Loa starts operating her iPhone "Visiting your father" Kim said courteously and Loa nods in approval "Take us to Yon's group" Kim said to the driver and he reverse skillfully.

Yon's group is one of the famous and best companies in Korea which specializes on estates and new infrastructures in the urban areas, it was a skyscraper building with an exclusively amazing garage.

Loa's driver stop the car at the reserved spot as Loa and Kim highlighted from the car heading into the building.

"Good morning Ma'am!" "So elegant and beautiful" "­Good morning Miss" the staff greets with a smile while others admire from a distance. Loa pressed the elevator button to floor 15 and it started closing "Wait!" a thick amazing masculine voice called out as a very tall and alluring handsome man walk into the elevator with a lady in his arm.

"Sir, you haven't pressed a button" Kim said in a courteous and soft manner to the young man who was fondling the cheeks of the little missy in his arm, thus he ignored her.

Loa and the young man walk in line and coincidentally pull the handle of Mr. Yon's office door together, Loa let go immediately.

"Okay bitch, I don't want to see you ever again. If you care for your little life, stay away" the young man said aggressively as the little missy ran away in fear.

"Oh! Mr. Ling Long" Mr. Yon opens the door to see the scene happening in front of his office.

"Mr. Ling Long?"

"What is he doing here?"

The name sounded deep sinking into the skull of Loa; he was a mafia lord, owner of the top and leading company in Korea, a ruthless sex addict.

"Why is he here?" Loa's question was left unanswered.

"Stay here" Mr. Yon said sternly and ushered Ling into his office, he shut the door.

"Why did father shut me out?"

"Why is this scum here?" Loa was paranoid, tensed and confuse, Kim pat Loa softly.