CHAPTER 10: Perfect Future - The Lings

"What's going on?"

"Am I pregnant?"

"Impossible I drank the abortion medicine".

"Do I have some kind of disease?"

"Why do I feel nauseous?"

Loa thinks rationally in fear while preparing the dining table as Ling wrap her waist with his hands tightly from behind, she smile pretentiously.

"You zoned out again, what's eating you up?" Ling whispers softly as Loa stand upright and face Ling; they stare at each other closely.

"I am fine. What did you prepare today?" she asks smiling as she fondles his cheek jokingly.

"I made butter pie and chocolate coffee" Ling walks to his seat and sits down gently, Loa frown.

"Must you add butter?" she complains sadly.

"But butter is your favorite recipe" he reminds with a smile, Loa laugh it off and take her sit slowly.

"Hey babe!" Kim pegs softly on the cheek of Jon who was focused on the computer screen in front of him.

"How are you?" he asks slyly as his hand move around the keyboard swiftly.

"I am fine" she said with a frown as she takes her seat closer to him.

"Can you stop working and focus on me?" she said sadly and Jon laugh turning off the computer.

"You have got my full attention" he teases and Kim blush happily.
"Did you miss me?" she asks anxiously while massaging Jon's shoulder gently.

"Of course I do but then; since Ling is absent I have to overwork myself" he complains sadly.

"I am here for you" Kim assures still massaging his shoulders.

Ling is dressed in a nice shoe, expensive suit and accessories as his hair glitters on the touch of flash lights, he stretch out his hand as she grip it strongly coming out of the Limousine.

Loa was stunning, she wore a beautiful customized dress made for only her that sparkles in the dark park, her hair so long and black, her lips were small and colored with a deep pink lipstick, she look so beautiful and keeps the passerby and standby dauntlessly speechless.

Ling invited Loa to a ball party and they went as couples, Loa tightly hold unto Ling's arm but before they could walk up to the main entrance door, she strip and fall unconsciously on Ling's chest, everything went black.

Ling stand quietly beside Loa as the doctor carefully checks her pulse and heartbeat, Kim and Jon rush into the room looking impatiently worried and anxious.

"Is she okay?" Kim asks anxiously.

"What happened to her?" Jon asks impulsively but Ling didn't say a word and remain speechless.

The doctor haven a sigh of relief "Is she okay?" Ling question anxiously.

"Mrs. Ling's condition is stable and she is three months pregnant" the doctor said courteously with a small smile.

"Please excuse me" the doctor walks briskly out of the room.

"Pregnant?" Ling asks with a confuse expression.

"How is this possible, bro?" Jon asks Ling in astonishment.
"So you mean, we will soon welcome baby Ling?" Kim teases still surprise.