AUTHOR'S APPRECIATION

You have finally reached the end of "Married to the Ruthless Billionaire".

It must have beaten your expectation or it didn't reach but all the same this masterpiece indeed taught you one thing while reading.

You have all the right to share your experience and love for my novel.

I must thank God almighty for giving me this great and wonderful inspiration, I wrote this novel unconsciously and I truly know I was just an eraser while he was the creator.

I must also thank my potential sponsors via education and editing, I am truly grateful.

And then, my bonafide readers and supporters who took out time to read my novel putting aside their busy schedules; not minding my grammatical errors, updating lateness and also sharing, commenting and voting. I highly appreciate as I can't stop smiling at you unpredictable support.

While writing, I had my readers at heart as I tried to focus on what one or two may be facing or have gone through thus my story must have pointed out some points in your life right now and I will be very impressed if none of my readers will give on now, sooner or in future, no matter what – keep pushing forward.

The quotes used in this novel are in scripted and written by me as I am also an adviser and a motivational speaker, don't call me Loa please Ha-ha!

The cover page wasn't made by me or any of my close contacts; it was downloaded from free sites and edited by me. Don't get me wrong or call me a thief in case you come across a like picture on Google or other sites.

This story is available on only Wattpad and Starry Writing.

It's one of my K-Drama Series of 2021 as I started writing this novel on 11th July, 2021 and ended on the 12th July, 2021.

Please don't stop following my novels, social media accounts as I will appreciate you encouragements through:

- Voting

- Commenting

- Sharing and lot more

Thanks again for reading and supporting. I love you all!

See you in my other upcoming novels.