Tries

Adira POV.

I couldn’t think of any way to free Hiccup. The only way to free him would probably just barge into Drago’s camp. I had to act fast, for I knew that Drago would plan on leaving. He would want to get away fast with Silver (my Dragon, Night Fury,) and Hiccup. I didn’t know what he would do to Hiccup. I decided to free Silver first, so then we could have more power and force to attack.

Hiccup POV.

I stared at Drago.

“Well what do we have here.” he said with a smirk.

I just sat there not speaking. I had refused to do anything. Eat, talk, well I did drink. They also force-fed me, once a day. It didn’t help, for it was stale bread, and peas that didn’t taste like peas anymore. I just wanted to look weak so Drago would change his mind about me and just let me go. I mean if I was weak in his eyes, then what need am I to him.

“It must be a shame to Stoic to have such a weakling as the chief’s son,” he said trying to get me to talk. Looking a my chains, he smirked, “the weakest chains bind you and you are helpless.”

I was getting irritated. I finally decided to find something out.

“What do you want from me? Why did you capture me?” I asked trying not to sound frightened.

“Finally, the great chief has talked.” Drago replied with a laugh. When he was getting to the point he said, “I don’t need you boy, I need your dragon. The Night Fury.

Okay, now I was getting mad.

“If you lay a finger on my dragon, I will rip your throat.”

“So brave for so young. I would like to see you try.” he snickered.

I was really, really getting mad now. First, I didn’t break the chains because I was weak. I was just waiting for the right moment to escape. Second, I was really mad when he said that insult. Third, my anger was rising and I couldn’t hold it in. I screamed, breaking my chains, and flung myself at Drago. I caught him by surprise. The guards weren’t with Drago, because he figured he would be enough from stopping me from escaping. But, he was wrong. I jumped at him, punching him in the face. This time he was flung back more than a couple inches, like the first time I hit. I then saw my chance to escape, while Drago was still not functioning properly, after I hit him. I ran out of my cell. I finished Plan A, while I escaped.  I slammed the metal door behind me, just so Drago couldn’t get out as fast. I didn’t have the key, so I couldn’t lock it, like I would have loved to.

 I knew that the only way to get out of here was to find Silver which was plan B, because I couldn’t fight all the guard. I ran down the tunnels. (The cell was underground in like this building, with big halls). It was so dark, I got out my fire sword. Oops, that was a huge mistake. Guards stationed in the halls wouldn’t have seen me if I didn’t get the fire sword out. It lighted half the hall up. I started to back up as two guards ran up to me, to see who I was. I was just about to turn back, when someone grabbed me by the shoulder. They dragged me back. I was outnumbered only by one guard. I wasn’t giving up this easily, so I started whipping my sword around. I heard screams as I cut the guards metal and the fire sword went through their skin. Both of them dropped to the ground screaming in pain. I didn’t like to see anyone in pain, but I had to keep going. I turned the fire on my sword off, so no one could see, and logically I couldn’t see anyone, or anything. So I started to feel the walls to know where I was going. I saw some light up ahead, so I started to run, until I was grabbed from behind again.