New Kid

Yuri's pov

   It was in the middle of class when Reki my best friend started poking my arm. Yuri, Hey Yuri." Then I snapped from my day dream. "Oh sorry Reki, what's up?" "It's okay...I guess but can I borrow a pencil please?" Then I gave him the 'Are You Serious?' look. "Reki this is the 5th time you asked me this week and it's only Wendsday where's the other four pencils I gave you?" "Uh I don't know, but please?" I rolled my eyes. "Here." He took it then the teacher started talking.  "Okay class we have a new student." I looked over at the door to see a tall male with light blue hair and pretty teal blue eyes. I looked over at Reki and he was smirking at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." I looked back over at the new kid. He was really cute but I haven't seen him around here before.  Was he new new and not just from a different school?

Me and the new kid made eye contact for a moment. I felt my face heat up. I quickly looked away and the teacher cleared his throat. "Uh, introduce yourself." The new kid looked nurvous for a moment then looked back at the class with a blank expression. "Uh I'm Langa Hasegawa." He said plainly. "Is that all?" The teacher asked. He looked back at the teacher then back at the class again. "Well, I'm from Canada." He said with a little more emotion in his voice than last time. Oh he's from Canada that's why I've never seen him before! I thought to my self. "Is that all?" The teacher asked once again. The he kind of looked embarrassed. "Is that bad?" He asked. Aww he's Soo cute! I thought. Wait what are you thinking Yuri you just met him! "Well it's not bad per say, go take a seat by um Yuri move a seat twords your right and sit in between Reki the red head and Yuri the dark haird girl. I looked over at Reki and he looked a little confused. "Does she have to move?" He asked. "Uh, yeah." I rolled my eyes and moved. No that means I have to sit next to the mean girl Mae. I seen her looking at Langa too which made me a bit jealous.

When she cought me looking at him she called me out. "Hey Yuri! What are you looking at? The new boy? You're such a stalker." I got embarrassed and my face turned red and I put my head down on my desk. "Stop being mean Mae, you were looking at him too so you can't say anything." Reki defended me. She huffed and turned the other way and when I looked at the new kid he was looking at me. "Um sorry if I caused any problems." He looked so inocent. "No it wasn't you she's always like to people. And well mainly me." He looked at his desk. "You seem like a nice girl, Yuri isn't it?" Oof girl he caught your name though when Mae was being mean! "Y-Yeah." Then he did a small smile.
And that's how I met the New kid.